✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs ✖ ☾ Max ☽

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Sure

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments I'm very detailed, but I currently don't have any ideas.

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Or she runs off and gets "kidnapped" by a band of roving thieves?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments I'm good with any role ^-^

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Okie doke.
Any preferred FC for the princess?

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Aight.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments
( kieran maude-martha lidyian & female & recently eighteen & princess )

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Is she okay? I can change her, if need be.

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments funny how I'm legit obsessed with his face right now

Do you wanna start, or should I?

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Sure, gimme a sec.
And I'd be fine with that

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments Actually, I have to go. I'll post in the morning, if that's fine?

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

[ Sorry this is so late. My replies will be a little slow because I'm doing housework and homework ]

Being royalty is every young girl's dream, but it's nothing like the fantasies of the mind.

From the moment she could understand right and wrong, the small redheaded princess grew to dislike her royal station. She disliked the manner of which she was treated--spoiled, and then complained about, or barely tolerated. They thought her stupid, an airhead, but she wasn't. It was simply the title that had been bestowed upon her name that had them thinking such things. She might be intelligent, which reflected in her studies, but they didn't think to consider that fact. They looked only at her pretty little dresses and affinity for play, and judged her.

But, that was not what Princess Kieran Maude-Martha Lidyian wanted. She wanted to be like her elder brother; strong, courageous, and wise. It was the year of his coronation, last year, that she had decided to be like him. She had retreated from her normal routine and attempted to sit in at all the meetings, to gain insight--but she was cast away.

As she sat in the garden with a lady-in-waiting rambling on about the green of her dress and a guard on the far end watching them carefully, she was struck with an idea. If she wasn't going to be included, she might as well not be there. The simple thought was well enough in her mind, and she made plans then, in the light of the afternoon sun on a cool summer day, to run away.

Which brought her to her present point, huddled under a carriage as people rush to and fro, searching for her.

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ he might be in the midst of returning from a mission ]

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ okie doke ]

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

[ sorry this is late >.< ]

The sounds of the search had shifted to something certainly less legal. Her ears pricked at the change, and she realized this could be her means of escape. Glancing around the street, which was quickly flooding with more shouting people, she shot out from under the carriage. A steady rain had begun to build up, and as it came down, she found the dress she'd been wearing in her haste to enact her plan was becoming quite a mess.

She was breathless after a few short strides, unused to having to force herself to run so fast. Wide eyed, she'd spotted a secretive looking bunch heading out. "I said back," was all she managed to catch before they were moving again. She sputtered, looked back once more as she paused. This was it, she was really leaving.

"Wait! Please!" Her voice was shrill in the rain, wailing almost. She didn't like the way it sounded, but such was the case. Her lungs constricted with her quick movement and simultaneous screaming. "Please! I can pay you for passage!"

That final plea-- a not-quite-lie she'd make up for at some point. She just had only to avoid telling them of her true station. She had heard tell of great occupations that she could use to repay these people, but the jewels around her neck would likely have to do for the moment. She was unsure of how much they were worth, but they could surely go for quite a some.

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments .

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ ah, sorry, she spotted the thieves leaving, and is now calling out to them ^-^ ]

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

At the first voice responding to her please with rejection, Kieran felt an anger boiling within her. She could pay; that would suffice, wouldn't it? Did she really need to work for them? It was bene--and it died down as quickly as that. That phrase, the one she'd heard her mother often say in regards to the way she kept up her studies; "it is beneath you".

Then, came another, momentarily sweeter voice to answer her pleas. Blonde haired, much taller than she--and was the a ring in his nose?--the man that approached her was quite a suspicious character. Well, only in what she'd been told all her life. Words were lost to her for the moment, behind an awe of meeting someone possibly dangerous.

Snapping out of her reverie, she answered quickly, her words jumbling together, "I need passage out to--anywhere, somewhere, just not here." She realized that her response might not be quite reliable. "I can pay you, I swear."

At that declaration, her hand flew to the string of jewels around her neck. She'd read of the act of ripping chains from one's neck, but never thought it'd be so difficult. In her haste to present her prize, she left several scratch marks on her neck and as the links broke, was hit well under her chin with the small chains of metal.

"This should suffice for some time," she stated, "I promise, I won't fall behind. I shan't complain, either."

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ she's still a naive princess, and she doesn't see much aside from the fact that she has something of value ]

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ well, he said he didn't need stupid girls in the woods. maybe play on that more? I can edit my post if need be ]

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Again, another rejection. Kieran felt despair fill her for the moment, until he made another offer. Eyes widening her excitement, she thought for a second that he might have been toying with her. To allow her to come with him, shortly after saying there was no need for, would be a rather sharp turnaround.

"Yes! Yes, I want to join you," she replied, although not entirely sure what that meant now.

The pampered princess within her rejoiced, knowing only minutely that someone would be looking out for her. While her fear of rotting away and being of no use was great, her fear of being alone was much greater. That, and she had heard of the mishaps one could find themself in when they traveled alone. She didn't exactly see it in her plans to get caught in one such unfortunate happening.

"Is there anything I must do to join you?"

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

"I am the shadow that lights the darkness, and I will not be afraid. I will be the Hero," Kieran repeated, almost breathlessly. A tight feeling in her chest released as the final word left her lips, heart beating so hard it might burst from her chest. She was finally leaving, getting her plan fully under way. If all went well, she would be far, far away in no time at all.

The smile on her lips slipped away as he grabbed at her wrist, pulling her closer. His accusation, while on point, was a surprise. How could he have found out so quickly? His sort, from her guessing, couldn't have seen her within the last few months. Her face would have been forgotten, the way she'd taken to secluding herself. Royal events would pass with her hiding her face in one way or another, all for the sake of this plan. All for the sake of people forgetting the delicate shape of her freckle-smothered face.

Panic, clear as day in her eyes, raced through her. He'd take her back to the castle for a reward, certainly. She had to think, and think fast. She couldn't be taken back, not when she had so much left of her plan to do.

A thought came to her, wiping her mind of fear, and determination began to set into her features. She stared the boy right in the eyes as she she spoke.

"Yes, I am," she replied, schooling her features into a mask of authority, "And I command you to take me with you. Should you not, I'll scream and every citizen with so much as an itch for gold will be on you in seconds. You, and your band of vagabonds, will not make it to wherever it is you're going if you don't take me with you and keep quiet about my identity.

Do I make myself clear?"

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Kieran was about give a final triumphant word on the matter when he grabbed her. Her sense dulled with her accomplishment, and shame that she had to use her status to get him to what she thought was comply, she didn't pay much attention to the urgent situation until she was flung over his shoulder. Her first thought was to feel further shame and embarrassment. She should have known better than to think he wouldn't tell his comrades, and this was no position for any lady to be carried.

Kicking and screaming was her second thought, but when she moved, his shoulder dug further into her stomach. It would hinder her ability to scream, as well. Struggling was no longer an option. She would bide her time and attempt escape.

As he questioned her, she remained silent. There was a reason she was out here, but she wouldn't be giving it to him--ever. She had seen what good telling him that she was royalty had done; what good would telling him her self-assigned mission have done? Instead of an answer, she glared at him and decided that the pain of his shoulder against her stomach would be worth a kick. Which, she aimed gleefully towards his side.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 161 comments [ she didn't kick hard enough to send him tumbling, and I'm uber confused by what just happened in that post. I might have gotten it, but not sure. ]