Shut Up & Read discussion

Adaline (Adaline #1)
This topic is about Adaline
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 374} Adaline by Denise Kawaii

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Adaline
Author: Denise Kawaii
Genre: Science Fiction
: Formats Available: prc (kindle) and html
Pages: 292

Synopsis:

He may look identical to the hundreds of other clone Boys that surround him, but there is something different about Boy 1124562. When he closes his eyes in the quiet of his sensor-filled cube his mind doesn't go blank like the rest of his brothers. Instead, 1124562 dreams.
With the help of a rogue teacher, 1124562 discovers that there is more to Adaline than brushed steel and robotic Nurses. When a Boy suddenly learns the coding to escape the secure pod, it seems that all of Adaline is on a hunt for anyone with an anomaly. When 1124562 finds himself strapped to a table, surrounded by artificially intelligent Nurses, the horror of an electric current pressed against his temples to erase his mind, he realizes just how dangerous being different can be.
This robotics inspired novel follows Boy 1124562 as he explores a world of cloning, artificial intelligence and telepathic connection. A perfect read for fans of Harry Potter, iRobot, War of the Worlds and Hunger Games.

The first 20 people to sign up leaving their email address will receive this free ebook to review!

Review Due Date: Thursday, February126

Reviewers

message 2: by Tyla (new)

Tyla tydaluie@gmail.com
PDF

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 2 comments kimtalksbooks@gmail.com

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 6 comments Nicole: epub please. nleo079@gmail.com

message 5: by E.A. (last edited Jan 22, 2015 05:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

E.A. | 50 comments I would love to read this novel.

my email is: emilyann.walsh25@gmail.com

Format: Any,

Thank you >.<

-Emily

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I'd be interested in reading and reviewing a .mobi copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 7: by David (new)

David Ross (davidbross) Add me please
David B. Ross
rossdb(at?sign)weblink1.co.za
mobi or epub

Barb McKinley (36021416-barbmckinley) I would love the opportunity to review this book. My email: barbaramckinley@gmail.com. I read a mobi format. Thanks for your consideration. Barb

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'd love to read this! My email is abj1@lh247.com, and I would like a Kindle copy.

message 10: by Annelle (new)

Annelle Angus (nell_angus) | 2 comments I would absolutely love a copy of this to read! My email is nellieaj@gmail.com and I read in ePub format :)

message 11: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Tyla wrote: "tydaluie@gmail.com
PDF"

This book is available in mobi/prc and html.

message 12: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Nicole wrote: "Nicole: epub please. nleo079@gmail.com"

message 13: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Annelle wrote: "I would absolutely love a copy of this to read! My email is nellieaj@gmail.com and I read in ePub format :)"

message 14: by Hopeless (new)

Hopeless Sky  (hopelessgirl) | 10 comments hilaryalisonswift@gmail.com
please please i want to read it

message 15: by Linda (new)

Linda Hamonou | 37 comments Can I have it in mobi please ?
mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com

message 17: by E.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E.A. | 50 comments My Review is up

Goodreads
Amazon
My Blog, Don't Judge, Read

Thank you Denise Kawaii for allowing me to read your amazing work.

Cheers

-Emily

Denise Kawaii (kawaiitimes) | 19 comments Thank you both for reading. :)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments I've just finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

Denise Kawaii (kawaiitimes) | 19 comments Thank you Sarah for reading.