YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
This topic is about Sweet Addiction
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Sweet Addiction, by J. Daniels. START DATE: February 1st, 2015

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tati | 10171 comments "Wedding hookups never amount to anything.

Those who partake in this wicked little activity know the rules. Get in. Get laid. Get out. There's no expectation of a relationship. It is what it is.

Dylan Sparks knows the rules. She’s familiar with the protocol. And she engages in the best sex of her life with a complete stranger at her ex-boyfriend’s wedding.

Reese Carroll doesn’t care about the rules. He wants more than just one night with Dylan.

And Dylan finds him too addicting to pass up.

Sweet Addiction is the story of one woman’s struggle to keep things casual, and one man’s desire to never let her go.

**Warning: This book contains adult themes. 18+ "

Feel free to join!

Arys (readeatlove) | 47 comments Hi Tati! Can't wait to start the book tomorrow. :)

Tati | 10171 comments oh boy, do they move fast!

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments I know lol! But I like the main characters .. They're fun

(view spoiler)

Tati | 10171 comments I agree with you!

25% (view spoiler)

Arys (readeatlove) | 47 comments Enjoying the book so far. Love the friendship between Dylan, Joey, and Juls.

And do these characters move fast... and only like on chapter 4.

Tati | 10171 comments Done!

(view spoiler)

Arys (readeatlove) | 47 comments Finished too. :) This book was funny, sweet, and a fun read. Adding the sequel to my want to read list.

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments Interesting question!

(view spoiler)

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments Chapter 16 (view spoiler)

message 12: by ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (last edited Feb 04, 2015 04:50AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments I finished it (view spoiler)

@Arys you brought up a very good point (view spoiler)