The Alibi The Alibi discussion

do you remember?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephanie So there was a book called The Rogue. I am pretty sure that Sandra Brown wrote it. I was 13 when I read it and wish I could remember what it was about. It was filled with angst. Does anyone remember this book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I went checking out the title because I am a Sandra Brown fan but couldn't find it. I found several other books with that name including one by Danielle Steele from 2009. How long ago did you read it? Sometimes some books are re-released under a different name.

Stephanie Well.....hmmm I remember reading it when I was around 12. It was my Grandmother's and I discovered it in her book shelf in 1982.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I did a bit more searching with no luck. Maybe something will come back to you:-). Happy hunting!

Stephanie I figured it out. It was called The Devils Own. Did you read it?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! No I haven't but I'm off to find it and add to my reading list!:-)

Stephanie Of course I was a teen when I read it. It was one of the best angsty books I had ever laid my hands on. I would read it again if I could find it. Let me know if you do.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 22, 2015 05:48AM) (new)

I found it on Amazon! It's actually being released in paperback in May doubled with another story, Led Astray and available for preorder. I believe I saw some copies of the The Devil's Own available from amazon sellers as well.

Stephanie Oh wow that is great news. I must purchase it and see if it is just as good now as it was then. Let me know what you think.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I just ordered a copy. Will keep you posted!