One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Ji Mei and Caroline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Hey!!(: thanks for the reply.

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Oh yes! Friend me(:
Also so sorry for late reply!!
Maybe start with what rp's we like?

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Seems like we like all the same stuff! :D

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments You know, not particularly(:

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments You?

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments I love old English! That would be cool (: also Sci Fi sounds good too.

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Oh yeah!! And yes I do romance, but pg13 only.

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Awesome! So plot ideas?

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments That era is fine! And could you briefly explain that? (:

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Well whatever would make me understand!(:

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments No I have no idea what it is ^•^

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments So what would the other characters be? Like a secret lover who is torn over it?

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah sure!

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah sure!

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Really ^*^ I'm sure I have, I just don't remember. Of any sort I feel like I recognize the plot-but I get what's going on!

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments That'd be cool!

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sadly no-dang I am behind in society o-0

message 18: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ah I see

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ohh I see!

message 20: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Not really XD

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Usually 5-7 sentences with a little more. Some rp's don't require a lot of information, just as long as it's a complete reply.

message 22: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Awesome! I think we'll make a good pair!

message 23: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments I would agree. Are we still doing the one you suggested before in an old English setting?

message 24: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Haha that's ok! Whatever works.

message 25: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah I am really run dry...

message 26: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Okay! Hmm... I'm kind of in the mood for a Stephen King hottie/creepy ish RP? XD

message 27: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments He basically writes pretty creepy stories, with all these twisted details. A lot of times there's a weird religion, mental patient or scary story that is the basis. The only thing is, it would be hard to create something like that.

message 28: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah ^•^ so you in?

message 29: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Okay!

message 30: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Possession would be fun, with done ghostly twist. It could be a person too, it would be fun to RP that character

message 31: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments Okeydokey, so a possessed person and another person. Perhaps a police officer? Do you like rping females or males or both? I can rp both genders.

message 32: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Same here. Maybe the possess person is dealing with someone they love?

message 33: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments Sure, that could be in there too. Though, would they be married or dating? Also, do you have any preference right now for rping a certain gender? Have you been bored in other rps and feel like something new or are you neutral?

message 34: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Married would make it more fun (:
I kind of want to be the guy in this rp... Is that ok? Lol idk why

message 35: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments Okeydokey. And I'm fine with that. ^^ So, newlyweds? And how do you think the person got possessed? Do you want to rp the possessed person by the way?

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yes newlywed is perfect! I'm not sure. Maybe it's the girl, because she wants to have kids, and can't. So she decided to get into some weird religion and gets posssed? n

message 37: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments Haha, that actually probably would happen. Or the husband wants to protect their expected child and kind of falls down the slippery slope into dark magic, necromancy, etc.

message 38: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Ahh coolio. Either works!

message 39: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments I like both! You pick since I picked my gender.

message 40: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments And if you don't want to be the person who is possessed, then we can't switch genders, if you like my idea instead.

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Oh I see. That's true...

message 42: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments I guess in the beginning the person won't act possessed and it would only be at certain times.

I feel like we can go more in depth. Instead of a story meant to have scares and spookiness like Stephen King, maybe the possession leads the couple to discovering a greater darkness and while finding a way to get rid of the evil spirit, they are also trying to stop some crazy guys opening a demon portal or something.

message 43: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Woahh! I like that!

message 44: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments Coolio! ^_^ I think we can try with your idea with her happening to find something and gets possessed. How about at certain points at night and at increasing intervals she becomes possessed and the husband slowly finds out and from there they start working out how to free her. And then they find out about the portal thingy.

I think we're pretty much ready to start working on characters?

message 45: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Yeah! Sounds good.

message 46: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments I'm going to delete my old comments except ones dealing with the plot. I find it easier that way for me to read things.

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Okay. I'm mobile, but I wish I could :(

message 48: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 111 comments I could if I was a mod, but oh well. Anyways, you can always do that later. I have to go soon, but I'll start looking for pics. I'm going to probably make a gal around 23 or so.

message 49: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sounds good! I'll get my guy started sometime soon.

« previous 1