The Writer's Cafe discussion

Advertisements and Offers > The Cure For Writer's Block

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 4 comments Learn to tap into your deepest instincts as a writer, and connect to your writing at its creative source. This 5 week series of 2 and a half hour meditative writing sessions will help you break through writers block, so your writing, and unique voice, can flow effortlessly. Designed for writers of all genres, including Screenwriters, Playwrights, Novelists & Short Story Writers.

http://www.writeyourscreenplay.com/pr...

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 7 comments You're charging $350 for tips on overcoming writer's block that can easily be found online for free?

This asshole is a scam artist folks, don't fall for his dog and pony show.

message 3: by Jess (last edited Jan 21, 2015 09:44PM) (new)

Jess | 4 comments It's a class. Everyone's writer's block is unique to them. I work with many writers and no two are the same. I'm not sure who the "he" you are referring to and what your experience has been with "him". But my experience teaching this class has been nothing but wonderful. Yes, you can find tons of Meditations, and even information about Cognitive behavioral techniques and nero linguistic programing online but this personalizes those techniques specifically for writers and helps each individual writer one on one with removing blocks and developing the type of writing life style they specifically want to create for themselves.

We offer 100% refund if you aren't delighted with the class. But no one has ever asked for a refund. Helping people write is a passion of mine.

Good luck and happy writing!