Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jan 21, 2015 08:42AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
How does Annabeth annoy you?

message 2: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments Annabeth doesn't bother me at all or annoy me, I'm my opinion

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) She annoys me... I don't even know why.

message 4: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments I agree, she can get on your nerves sometimes

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
She's never really annoyed me... Not that I can remember, anyway.

message 6: by Sonam (new)

Sonam Okuda | 13 comments Annabeth is awesome

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Valades (sisterofAnnabeth) | 63 comments Sonam wrote: "Annabeth is awesome"

I'm with you

message 9: by Madi (new)

Madi | 28 comments I'm with you guys too she so awesome. She so does not annoy me.

Saara ~ Lover of Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Artemis Fowl Herondale, Jackson, Potter, or Fowl | 141 comments She's just not an annoying type of person. I love her. She is my favorite character and always will be. Recently in the books, though, she's not as big. She's sort of helpless and I hate that. Maybe RR will change that. I hope!!!!!!!

message 11: by Paolette (new)

Paolette | 2 comments I really like Annabeth!!!! It's one of my favorite characters because I identify myself with her. If I could meet her, we would be like BBFS.

message 12: by Leo (new)

Leo (annabeth10066) | 48 comments Annabeth is the best EVER and don't forget about PERCABETH :0

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana RS | 11 comments Annabeth is just the BEST of the BEST,
Who doesn't love her?
If Rick does something to her, I'll organice an army and we'll all go to his house

message 15: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 6 comments Ana wrote: "Annabeth is just the BEST of the BEST,
Who doesn't love her?
If Rick does something to her, I'll organice an army and we'll all go to his house"

I’m with you sis.

message 16: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Chong | 17 comments Queen Mira ~ You can’t touch the crown ~ Rise red as the dawn ~ Black Snow White wrote: "Ana wrote: "Annabeth is just the BEST of the BEST,
Who doesn't love her?
If Rick does something to her, I'll organice an army and we'll all go to his house"
I’m with you sis."

yes. especially if he kills percabeth

message 17: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Chong | 17 comments annabeth is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 6 comments AGREED!

message 19: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Excuse me , queen of cookies 🍪- HOW DOES AnNABETH ANNOY U aghhhhhh.

message 20: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Annabeth -well I have a crush on her so sorry Percy

message 21: by Minal (new)

Minal | 2 comments She doesn’t annoy me at all! She is great!

message 22: by OmniscientPerson (new)

OmniscientPerson (saumyashinde) | 26 comments I love her till my death. I even wonder why Percy likes Rachel.
And I wonder why you people find her annoying?
GO ANNABETH!!!!!!

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments Why do u guys think she' s annoying?! I think she is GREAT!!

message 24: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments SAME SAME SAME, SEAWEED BRAINNN