Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > Songs for the characters/books

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
We already have a topic for Percabeth songs, but I wanted one where we can also include all of the other characters. (:

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

HOW FAR WE'VE COME BY MATCHBOX TWENTY. IT IS AMAZING AND VIRIA EVEN DID A TRIBUTE AND IT FITS WITH THE WHOLE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES. LOOK AT IT.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jan 21, 2015 08:37AM) (new)

Oh, and don't forget to keep the songs appropriate. Don't post a song that has a F-bomb in it. K? K. ^-^ Yay!

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments we should have a song video with frank and just frank they can play EYE OF THE TIGER

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

:D

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Oh, oh. OHHH!!!!! THIS IS WAR BY THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

That song would be for pretty much every Percy Jackson series.

message 9: by Adrija (new)

Adrija Seth | 4 comments I guess we could dedicate "i knew you were truble"by taylor swift and it could be dedicated to percy by annabeth when she first sees him or when rachel enters the background music could be this or when blackjack lands on percys car hood and percy is LIKE "THE END OF THE WORLD STARTED WHEN A PEAGUSUs LANDED ON THE HOOD OF MY CAR":)

message 10: by Adrija (new)

Adrija Seth | 4 comments Trouble*

message 11: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellathearcher) | 53 comments that's a perfect song. and the song for leo would be light em up by fall out boy. he'll be running around the room screaming, LIGHT EM UP!!!! IM ON FIRE!!!!

message 12: by Leo (new)

Leo (annabeth10066) | 48 comments or leos song is DIS BOY IS ON FIRE!!!

message 13: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemis_goddess) | 4 comments A song for a character hmmm. I was listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons and thought it would be a good song for Nico. It has no cussing at all. And Hall of Fame(script) for Jason. Cause he is described as almost perfect in the book but it is sad what happens to him in the end.