2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Off Topic > Have you had this happen when you go to order an ebook from Amazon?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 57 comments So I'm browsing BookBub and saw a free one that looked like a fun quick read. I go to Amazon and it says "Lorraine, you purchased this item on July 8, 2014."

{blush} Guess I need to read what's already on my Kindle before I try to buy more. :p

message 2: by Zaz, Mood Minion (new)

Zaz | 1387 comments Mod
Yes, Amazon remembers what you bought. It's not only on Kindle, it does it for all the articles ;)

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane Coto (fictionzeal) | 60 comments Yes - That's happened to me too. Someday I'll see if I can get an excel list of the books I have on my kindle so I can plan to get to them. :)

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (clickcait) | 480 comments I get this all the time.

Each November I download every Christmassy-themed book that's going for free to get me feeling all festive. I've been doing it for three years now and I'm nowhere near reading all of them so I quite often find books I've already downloaded. ;-)

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Diane,
I'm putting all of my books - Kindle and paper - into my GR shelves. I like the idea of having a list. I'm in the process of adding the books from my shelves. I know I've read many of them, but if I haven't (or can't remember) I'm adding them to a "Owned but not read" exclusive shelf. I'll be glad to have a list of all of my books!

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane Coto (fictionzeal) | 60 comments Tammy wrote: "Diane,
I'm putting all of my books - Kindle and paper - into my GR shelves. I like the idea of having a list. I'm in the process of adding the books from my shelves. I know I've read many of them, ..."

Hi Tammy - Sounds like a great idea. I just need to get them somewhere so I can see them easier. I was thinking a spreadsheet may be a quick fix, but maybe your idea is better. :)