DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

How do YOU think they are going to present Tris's Death in the Movie Allegiant?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tahlia_k (new)

Tahlia_k | 5 comments Would you make the movie end with her living/continuing her life with tobias or would you make her death different than the books?

message 2: by Tris (new)

Tris James (TrisKatnissEaton) | 3 comments She would carry on but with something thats reminds her, like a missing limb or something.

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee I think they will kill her, it'd cause more of an outrage if they changed the book's ending I think.
I think it'll be a POV thingy and it'll be like suspended just before she dies and seeing her mother again.

message 4: by Ariah (new)

Ariah | 11 comments I don't think they'll do it right actually. I feel like in insurgent they sort of set it up wrong. I hope they make it like the book though because she doesn't deserve to die any other way.

message 5: by Ariah (new)

Ariah | 11 comments I don't think they'll do it right actually. I feel like in insurgent they sort of set it up wrong. I hope they make it like the book though because she doesn't deserve to die any other way.

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I personally would have her die, but I don't think the movie is heading in that direction. Especially after seeing Insurgent, I don't think that Allegiant (movie) is even going to be recognisable to the book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that they will do it the same way as the book did but there might be some minor changes to fit it into the movie better.

Also, in an interview, Veronica Roth said that the directors had to change the factionless view to make them only live in one warehouse, because they couldn't build enough sets for all the warehouses that the factionless live in

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris is Going to Die in The Movies. They Would Not Dare Change The Ending

The Fans Who Hate The Ending are Petitioning for a Different Ending

message 9: by Lee (new)

Lee Simone | 3 comments Honestly, I have a feeling they're gonna change the way it happens because they missed a lot of details in the Divergent movie and then threw out the entire book plot in the Insurgent movie. :P

message 10: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 105 comments The insurgent movie just made me mad. Like I was seething anger right there while the movie was going on. So I doubt they will do Tris' death right or Tobias' reaction right.

message 11: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) I looked it up, and they are changing the name from Allegiant part 2 to Acendent. Also, the catchphrase is 'the end is never what you expect' so they might not kill her. Which would be a relief and a f*** you moment.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "I looked it up, and they are changing the name from Allegiant part 2 to Acendent. Also, the catchphrase is 'the end is never what you expect' so they might not kill her. Which would be a relief an..."

Actually, I Think They'll Still Kill Her, BUT Add More to The Ending

They Need The Scene With Four on The Zipline Spreading Her Ashes

Like They Could Show Them Reuniting in Heaven Like Titanic

message 13: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Your right. They would DEFINITELY need to show Four spreading her ashes if she does die in the movie. (That part made be bawl for days)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Your right. They would DEFINITELY need to show Four spreading her ashes if she does die in the movie. (That part made be bawl for days)"

Same Here

Although I Was Spoiled About The Ending 6 Days Before I Got The Book

Trailer for Allegiant!

http://www.thefandom.net/movies/the-d...

message 15: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Well I'm glad you still read the book.

I already saw that trailer - actually on the day it came out. The Fandom is a very good place to get information! ( :

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Well I'm glad you still read the book.

I already saw that trailer - actually on the day it came out. The Fandom is a very good place to get information! ( :"

I LOVED The Book,Though I Had a Hangover for Days

Same Here!

I Really Like The Fandom

message 17: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Same! I think Allegiant was the best book out of the series.

Yeah, The Fandom is great.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Same! I think Allegiant was the best book out of the series.

Yeah, The Fandom is great."

Agreed! That Trilogy Changed My Life in SO Many Unexpected Ways xD

Indeed

message 19: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) I know right! It is an AMAZING trilogy! :)

Fourtris was amazing while it lasted

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "I know right! It is an AMAZING trilogy! :)

Fourtris was amazing while it lasted"

Right!

I Had 6 Days To Prepare Myself,After Getting Spoiled

message 21: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) At least you had the time to prepare yourself! XD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "At least you had the time to prepare yourself! XD"

Yep, Someone Told Me,Didn't Say Who. Then I Saw The Spoiler on Tumblr

message 23: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) ;( poor Ginny

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: ";( poor Ginny"

I May Have Cried When I Found Out :(

Some of My Other Goodreads Friends Were Spoiled Too

message 25: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Yeah I would have done that too

That's too bad! :(

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Yeah I would have done that too

That's too bad! :("

:(

I Know Right?

They Even Asked Me if It Was True in All Caps.

message 27: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Awww! Poor Ginny and her followers....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Awww! Poor Ginny and her followers...."

:(

It's Been Like 2-Almost 3 Years Since The Book Came Out

message 29: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) I know! It doesn't seem that long though - at least to me.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "I know! It doesn't seem that long though - at least to me."

Same!

I Am Not Ready to See Allegiant and Ascendant.

message 31: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Why aren't you ready? I know that I can't wait!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Why aren't you ready? I know that I can't wait!"

I Mean That I Am Not Ready for It to End

message 33: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Oh. Yeah. Well, that makes sense. ^_^

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "Oh. Yeah. Well, that makes sense. ^_^"

:)

I Know it's Not Over Until 2017

message 35: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) For me, I don't want the amazing trilogy to finally end. But I can't take the suspense of how they are going to make the movie.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy (Madz) wrote: "For me, I don't want the amazing trilogy to finally end. But I can't take the suspense of how they are going to make the movie."

Agreed!

message 37: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 16 comments Sabrina wrote: "I personally would have her die, but I don't think the movie is heading in that direction. Especially after seeing Insurgent, I don't think that Allegiant (movie) is even going to be recognisable ..."

Agreed.

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) this showed up on my newsfeed, as a consequence I know the ending to Allegiant because of the title of the topic. Can you please rename it in SOME way because it's very annoying.

message 39: by becca (new)

becca | 14 comments They better not change tris' death because she died fighting and it would be disrespectful to change that