✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

1x1 > αℓι« ʷᵃᶫᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ ʷᵃᶫᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ» and SpartanTurtle

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 41 comments Hey ^-^ So, do you have any preferences of what you want to do?

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 10 comments Well. How about you. Do you have anything particular you want to do?

message 4: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 21, 2015 04:12PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 41 comments I'm fine with anything. ^-^ I like something with a little bit of romance, maybe. Or possibly horror. I feel so indecisive

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 10 comments Ok. How does a science fiction roleplay sound? Aliens, lasers, ships, etc. Throw in some romance and boom.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 41 comments That sounds good :) Just as a warning, I have never really done a science fiction roleplay, but I've wanted to do one xD

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 10 comments alright. Make your character first. She can be a human, alien, whatever you desire. She can be a princess or such. Assuming you are wanting to make a female that is

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 41 comments I'm fine with a female ^-^ I'll start on her soon, but I don't know how quickly I will get her done, since I have a lot coming up in the next few days.