Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > Hazel's curse

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jan 20, 2015 07:16PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
It freaked Nico out. It was one serious curse. Think that it's truly gone?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I think so

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I don't remember clearly.. How was her curse broken? I don't think there was one big moment that shouted 'NO MORE CURSE!'

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

THer wsnt...im just assuming. But theyr werent many moments where it was so greatly emphasized

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I should look back through the books and see if I can find out where it was first mentioned that her curse isn't really there anymore..

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments K I'd like to here about that i think Hazel was a real neat character

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I really like Hazel.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

me too

message 9: by Amphitrite (new)

Amphitrite (ravenclaweruditedemigodselected) | 59 comments Who cares if it is a curse it comes with the fastest horse in the world and it's almost as good as having flowers pop up wherever you walk

message 10: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments I like hazel too. But that curse must really bother her. Plus I bet hazel and frank LIKE each other ! They just don’t know . I finished all the heroes of Olympus only the Percy Jackson ones . Tell me if frank and hazel get together because I like spoilers . Aaannddd does hazel go back to her century .

message 11: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments And who’s ur Percy Jackson crush if u have one . Mines annabeth or calypso - Percy’s gonna hate me after this. SORRY PERCY! I will take calypso since ur dating annabeth

message 12: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii calypso

message 13: by Hazel Fan (new)

Hazel Fan | 33 comments i hope the curse is gone now btw i just joined!!