✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

My Plots > Ali's Plot Ideas

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 24, 2015 01:28PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 41 comments
[ ali's plots ]

Requirements:
••must be able to provide at least a paragraph in response, if not more
••past kissing, I skip (it can be implied, I just won't roleplay it directly)
••the characters that will be played by me will be italicized, the ones that are opened to be played by the roleplay partner will be underlined (view spoiler)
••Note: if no characters are specified then its open to whatever. Also, the bold and underlined are just suggestions- if you want to be a different muse, just ask ^-^

message 2: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 20, 2015 05:56PM) (new)

"In this world, there is nothing worse than parting ways with a dear friend..."
Corpse Party

This is a roleplay based off of the anime, manga, and game Corpse Party. Several teens decide to preform a charm that supposedly says they will be friends forever. When the charm is preformed, the ground suddenly starts shaking, and they begin to fall. When the teens come to, they are in an abandoned building, either by themselves or with another of their classmates. Upon further investigation, they find this place is an old school, littered with dead bodies and ghosts- who are out for a little revenge.
Will you survive in
Heavenly Host Elementary?

message 3: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 21, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

[ let's just be friends, okay? ]

Muse A is the type of person who is friendly to most everyone. They are fairly easy to get along with, however they only have a close circle of good friends. They live practically a normal sophmore student life, until they notice the "invisible" person at the back of the classroom. This person, Muse B, constantly has their head down, hair swooped over their eyes, and headphones shoved in their ears. Many don't even notice them and the few that do, don't bother talking to them. One could describe Muse B as, in the times where one has tried to make even normal conversation, cold.

This person captures, the ever-so-friendly Muse A's attention. They become almost obsessive in trying to talk to this person, to reach the ultimate goal of friends. In the first few times, Muse A is swiftly and somewhat politely rejected- as their attempts usually end in Muse B ducking their head, muttering a sorry, and walking away. After several more tries, Muse B finally shouts, "I just don't want to make friends!", and makes their getaway.

Still, persisant as Muse A is, they keep trying. And, little by little, they get Muse B to show more and more of their kindness, even if it is only a little. But, even friendships have their complications- especially when they realize that some secrets are easier kept in closed pill bottles.