1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > moonshadow and fiend

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments So, what did you have in mind?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Hm... I don't have anything currently...

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Uhm, realistic?

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments like, a realistic setting

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Sure.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Hmm. How about a plot with dragons?

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments What did you have in mind for that?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Maybe the humans and dragons are separated. Always going to war with each other because of hatred. Until, a girl saves a captured dragon and is banished. She tries to seek the dragon to help her stop the war from going on any more.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments sounds good to me
what FC did you plan to use?

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Face claim

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Like actors and actresses?

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments yes

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Okay.
Did you wanna do an elaborate character sheet, or something simple?

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Alright, so you first?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Name: Cya Carmel
FC: Annasophia Robb
Personality: Strict, Caring, Strong, Moody
Species: Human

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments ((I've got to go, but I shall have mine up in the morning.))

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments
( killian leviathan & male & twenty )

( the stubborn asshole that just doesn't shut up )

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Are we doing doubles?

message 27: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments I thought so, too.
Why'd you post the second character?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments *Face palm* I forgot that I already made a character. My bad XD

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments You, since you thought of the idea.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Aim!" Said the general of Cya's group. Cya raised her bow to where the dragons were along with others. She bit her lip as a horse rode down and lit the arrows up. "Fire!" Cya intentionally missed the arrow while others let there arrows fly.

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

First: to hell with this.

Killian, albeit a season participant of battle, was not in the mood to end up back at camp with arrows to pick out of his skin. Sure, they might have seemed small and insignificant now in his true form, but when he was back to the size of a human being, they were horrid little things. They were even more horrid when they downed his kin, as they were doing so now.

Smoke billowed into his lungs, up his throat, and out his pale, dusted snout. The heat boiled within him as he turned back in his circle to let loose a wave of fire. The tongues of flame licked at the enemies below, melting flesh from bone in nearly an instant. The stench of charred skin and melting metal wafted through the air like a delicate aroma.

Another puff of smoke let his nostrils as he huffed his contentment with the works he'd done, beginning another circle around the area of battle.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Cya quickly moved her horse out of the way of the fire while a few others were less lucky. She looked over and saw more warriors coming in. She saw the dragons in the air and followed them on her horse. She aimed her arrow toward one, but dropped it when she saw a dragon get captured by General Heor. Cya bit her lip again. 'Another captured dragon.' She thought.

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Killian had not experienced the sensation of falling since his first flight, more than six years ago. Now, being dragged down after a spray of arrows lodged themselves into his side and through his flesh, he felt that feeling of everything slipping away from him. His vision was covered in an obsidian haze, and he figured he wouldn't be seeing anything when this was over. He felt the vibrations of his body hitting the group, as if he weren't in it. His eyelids flickered tiredly, and then slid shut as he slipped into the blackness and was taken prisoner.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Cya!" The general barked. Cya pulled her horse toward him.

"Yes sir?"

He tilted his head toward the dragon. "You and others will bring him back to the village. You will be in charge of watching him." Cya nodded, of course, she couldn't refused. When the trip back to the village didn't take long, healers healed the dragon so the general will show off a nice looking dragon for the chief of the village. Now, it was only her and the dragon in a cage. She held a sword close to her and watched the dragon.

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

The first wisps of silhouettes appeared before him as his eyes opened, and Killian silently thanked the great spirits above that he was still breathing. But, his prayers of exultation were short lived as his injured mind began to see the configuration of things. His gaze landed on a girl perched with a sword, watching him intently.

So, he'd been taken prisoner. He supposed this realization should have sent a thrill of panic through him, but he felt nothing; just a heavy tiredness that seeped into his bones. A ragged breath left him, and he realized the beginnings of his shifting were beginning. Soon, the small speck of a girl would be no smaller than he was.

Why they left her alone with him was an interesting concept. They must have thought him too weak to fight back if need be, but they would have been sorely wrong. The female human looked much too soft, plush to be able to defend herself from him. Did they not hear the stories of the dragons of old and the princesses? Which, in all defenses, had always been a consensual kidnapping.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She shifted uneasily when she saw the dragon awaken. The dragon was easily bigger than her, this she knew, and could squash her like a bug. She was just lucky enough to have sought out a witch to enhance her sword. She adjusted the sword in her hand and saw the dragon was tired. She felt bad for him. She won't of liked it if she was held captive by the people who might of killed her friends and family. She took a big risk of dropped the sword away from her and bending in front of the dragon. "Are you okay?" She asked it.

message 39: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Her voice, her language foreign in this form, sounded in his ear. Killian had watched her foolishly drop her sword and approach him. This was why humans were dying off--too reckless and stupid. That would only make sense; their lives were so short. In comparison to that of a dragon, of course.

He let loose a great breath, hot and putrid, in response to her question.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "I'll take that as a yes." She sat down by the cage and the cage keys made a sound when they touched the floor on her belt loop. She watched the dragon breath slowly and she cleared her throat . "You look like a nice dragon. A strong, fierce, good looking dragon." She smiled a bit. "I'm pretty sure your respected by other dragons."

message 42: by sucre'd fiend (new)

From her tone of voice, he guessed that she was seemingly praising him for one thing or another. Killian, despite being unable to understand her words, was still generally pleased with the idea of being praised for something. Though, he suspected that she would turn around a give some form of rebuke when the time came.

On the thought of timing, he deducted he could escape just then, and not have to worry about being caught. His skin felt tight, scales pulled taut. A headache brewed at his temples, to which he closed his eyes to. The turn was coming, and he'd be human for however long he wished to don the human skin. His body must have started when he was first injured, when he fell from the sky.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Cya saw him close his eyes again and stood back up. 'He probably doesn't even understand me.' She thought. She walked over to a stool and held her weapon by her as she sat down. "Poor guy..." She bit her lip slightly, but looked back down to her sword to distract herself. 'Wonder what would happen if I let him loose?' She thought. She sighed slightly when she knew she would be killed instantly. 'Gosh, I hate this war.' She thought.

message 44: by sucre'd fiend (new)

The shift was quick after the first moments of inner coiling. Killian found his talons replaced with nimble and long human fingers in a soundless second, skin pale over his bones. His lips--not so much a cherry red but a lush pink---curled up in a scowl of disgust. This form, so primitive in its structure, would make him no better than a human at this time. His eyes, still there serenely glazed brown-green, did glow slightly in the dimness of the later hours.

Standing to his feet, legs weak with the change, he exhaled and felt his body unwind.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She flinched when she saw the dragon change into... "A guy!" She quickly dropped her sword to the floor. It clattered on the cold floor and she quickly stood up. She walked to the cage slowly, feeling like it was a trick. "What? How? When?" She had to much to say and speak at once. "Who are you and how did you know that?"

message 46: by sucre'd fiend (new)

(view spoiler)

The new understanding that came with a shift in form was little more than an annoyance for Killian. The girl's voice, high and shrill, was not the first thing he wanted to hear moments after shifting. His human skin was still tight against his body, adjusting. He turned his gaze from the inspection of his limbs to the girl after a few moments.

His regarding of her was short-lived. "None of your concern," he answered coolly, lips curled up in disgust. His voice wasn't the same rugged, rumbling sound it had once been, though it held some semblance. Now, it was lighter, and lacked the power he had had so much of. "Release me you might get an answer to your questions."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments (Sorry. I was busy and didn't have time to write a full length post.)

"I'm not allowed to let you go." She said still gripping the sword. 'When can Dragons turn human?' She thought.

Her teacher, Mr. Greenberg, never said of transformation. Much less, dragons turning into humans. There was voices coming. They were back. "I can't let you out, but I don't think this is something our people would be fond with." She quickly stood in front of the door and told the people that the dragon was still asleep. Of course, they believed her and left. She went back to the dragon. "Please explain."

message 48: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Killian snorted, amused only slightly by the ignorance of humans. Of course they wouldn't know of the dragons' ability to change form. It was the most basic of abilities bestowed upon his species; it was a defense mechanism. They needed to blend, otherwise he might not have existed at that point in time.

"That, as previously stated, is none of your concern unless you release me from this cage," he replied, "If not, I have no reason to explain this to you, now do I?" A smug grin slipped over his lips as he gauged her reaction.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "And like I said, I can't let you out." She put her hands on the bars and looked at him. "Fine. You don't have to tell me how you were able to do..." She gestured to him. "That. I just think it's probably not best." She stepped away from the bars and looked out the door. 'Now that I think about it. What if the dragon guy does die...' She thought back to old dragons. People always talked about their death. 'They never feed it. Or gave it water. It died slowly and painfully.' She turned and looked at the dragon. She sighed. "This is going to be my worst decision ever." She walked over to the cage and put the key in. "Hurry before they come back. You can either keep up the human style or fly with your dragon wings." She opened the cage. "Go."

message 50: by sucre'd fiend (new)

It was rather satisfying, watching this girl struggle with her morals. Humanity was such a fickle race in Killian's opinion, so it wasn't entirely surprising when she released him. His first thought, however, was on his ability to shift. It would, as he'd learned before, not be as easy for quite some time. A moment passed as a grimaced rested upon his lips before it was replaced with another smirk.

He strode towards the girl. "Many thanks," he stated, holding her gaze a moment longer than necessary before he slipped out into the twilight hours. First mission he allotted himself: finding clothing. Because his human form couldn't afford to go without them in the cold of the early morning.

« previous 1