Cover to Cover Book Club discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Overall Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (laurenxbooks) | 51 comments Mod
Comment what you thought about this book? Will you be continuing the series? What characters did you like/dislike and why? Explain any negative thoughts you had about this book? What are you going to rate it? Did you like the ending?

Quinlan (quinlangrace) | 14 comments I have already bought the 2nd and 3rd and I'm so excited to read them! my favorite character was Iko, she was hilarious. I would rate it 5 stars

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) II think youKll enjoy the rest of the series more.

Silanur (aloofbooks) | 11 comments ASDFGHJKL
THIS IS MY NEWEST EDITION TO MY FAVORITE BOOKS LIST
I LOVED IT THAT MUCH
Can't wait to continue the series!

Arra Cabuenos | 1 comments Loved this series so much, I've actually read Cinder and Scarlet months ago, both werE great stories. And I have yet to read Cress and Fairest hopefully this month.

message 6: by Liz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liz (lizreads) (lizloveswarner) Lauren wrote: "Comment what you thought about this book? Will you be continuing the series? What characters did you like/dislike and why? Explain any negative thoughts you had about this book? What are you going ..."

I liked it! Not a favorite, but a really good read. I LOATHE Queen Levana. I rated it 4 stars. :)