Audiobooks discussion

Caldera
This topic is about Caldera
Archives > Two great Action/Thrillers available to Audiobooks Group listeners

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Lesley | 3 comments Hey there,

I am a producer/narrator of audibooks for Audible. I'm trying to help promote a couple books that I recently did. These are very exciting thrillers, but they've had a poor marketing campaign so there are virtually no reviews for them, nor much publicity.

They are:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-T...

&

http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-T...

If you'd like a copy of either, I'd be happy to give one pending the assurance that once the book has been heard you will pen a review on Audible (and ideally Goodreads too!)

These are high-octane, but fun books with adventure, action and romance. Message me here or email me at michaellesleysbrain@gmail.com if you're interested!

Deedra | 172 comments I will gladly listen to 1 and promise to review.I do have a few in front of it though.Please send me the Corrupt Skies code for audible.Thank you!
deediddle@yahoo.com

message 3: by Whisker (new)

Whisker Lickins | 6 comments Hi Micheal;

Corrupt Skies look interesting if you have any codes left I will give a listen and review! Thanks, lance

lfrazon@gmail.com

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a bit of unsolicited advice - you probably have no control over this, but the books would probably do better if the covers didn't seem so...juvenile...

Very graphic-novel-esque.

Powder River Rose (powderriverrose) | 129 comments Michael wrote: "Hey there,

I am a producer/narrator of audibooks for Audible. I'm trying to help promote a couple books that I recently did. These are very exciting thrillers, but they've had a poor marketing ..."

Hello,
I would be happy to read and review Caldera:.... Thank you.
powderriverrose@gmail.com

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Lesley | 3 comments This is awesome! I'm sending copies to all those requested now!

message 7: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishga) | 212 comments I am happy to listen and review the Yellowstone book, Michael!

Best, Trish

ttjbricker@hotmail.com

Deedra | 172 comments I got mine!Thank u!If u don't get enough reviews for the other,Caldera,I'd be happy to do that one too.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Lesley | 3 comments Thanks Deedra! I hope you enjoy Corrupt Skies!

Trish, email is being sent!

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments I'm interested in Caldera if there are any available. I'm a sucker for natural disaster books (and movies!). And goodness knows there really aren't that many of them. I keep looking for more in audiobook format. There really aren't many...

Deedra | 172 comments Yes,I would like to review Caldera too...(u sent me an email) deediddle@yahoo.com