The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
A place where moderators only may chat about the group.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Avery :D

Hi.

We really need people to make characters! How does this message look:

Hello members! This is the second message about making characters. As many of you know, roleplay will not start until we have 20 Selected girls, 10 maids, 10 guards, and all special characters created. I just checked, and we only have 9 Selected girls, 1 maid, 1 guard, 2 princes, 2 princesses, and the queen. That still leaves 11 Selected girls, 9 maids, 9 guards, 1 prince, 1 princess, the king, the rebel leaders, the rebel second-in-commands, and the royal planner that need to be completed. We have 21 members. If each member completes their special claim (if they have any), makes either a maid or a guard, and makes just 1 Selected girl, then we could start roleplaying as soon as everyone was finished! I know that a group isn't any fun without any roleplaying, but the only way we can roleplay is if you guys finish your characters!

Thank you, your moderators
Avery and Alex

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Amazing!

Great! I was also thinking of sending out individual messages to those who haven't made a character yet, haven't made a single comment, or haven't used a character claim?

How's this for the individual message for people who haven't made any /few comments?

Dear _____,

It has come to my attention that you have only made _ comments in this group. Since roleplay cannot begin until we have enough characters made, I request that you make some face claims. You can make either a Selected girl, a guard, a maid, or a rebel. We even have three special character slots available: the king, the Northern rebel leader, and the 2nd-in-command Northern rebel. If you have any questions about how to make a character, just message one of the moderators!

Thanks, your moderators
Avery and Alex

And how's this for the individual message for those who need to use claims?

Dear _____,

It has come to my attention that you have claimed ____ in this group. Since roleplay cannot begin until we have enough characters made, I strongly urge you to at least start working on your characters. If you no longer want that claim, just message on of the moderators. We will help you with whatever you need!

Thanks, your moderators
Avery and Alex

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect! I love them!

Great! I sent out the group message already, I'll send out the individual ones in a few minutes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good, I'm doing our reading project

I need to work on that...whatevs. I'll do it tomorrow.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

Hey, Alex, I was thinking of opening early roleplay at the end of this week, and starting the Selection on March 6. What do you think about this?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great! That would be great, let's also urge others to make maids and guards.

Yup!

Okay..I created this schedule for the Selection and stuff:

March 2: Selected girls announced
March 4: Airport
March 6: Girls enter the palace
March 8: First meetings with the prince
March 15: First elimination
March 16: All dates with prince are open. Dates will be decided by you and me, planned in the date thread.
March 29: Elimination down to the Elite.
Dates will continue through all this, and one girl will be eliminated at a time. We can use polls, too, to help us decide.
April 4: Royal ball
April 5: Another elimination, down to 3 girls
April 12: Girls will begin having private meetings with the royal family and more dates with Will. One will be eliminated sometime that week.
April 18: Final engagement announcement! All Selected girls will return to the castle to rp this, all maids and guards, all royals.
Then we can start planning the wedding, and after that the babies, and we can have the Selection of one or two of Will's siblings.

I think Juliette should be the one to have her Selection after Will. I don't want to have to rp two Selections as the one having it, Morrigan would just kill off all the guys, Laura's unfinished prince is going to be with a Selected girl, and Cecil is, well, gay.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice schedule! :D Yes, Morrigan would kill them off, haha. Yeah, but the selection is just with the first born, though I guess we can change it :)

Yeah, we had the idea earlier in the month in chat to have one of Will's siblings have a Selection so that we could rp Will and his wife having kids and stuff. Plus it'd just be fun XD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay! Yay! I claim one of will's children XD

message 22: by avery ♞ do something revolutionary, Head Mod (last edited Mar 01, 2015 12:33PM) (new)

There's going to most likely be one older girl FC Alexis Bledel, two 11 or 12 year old twin girls FC Lindsey Lohan, and I want there to be one younger boy because THIS PICTURE (view spoiler). And then the FC for that boy could still be Thomas Brodie-Sangster like they would look just alike because LOOK HOW ADORABLE HE WAS WHEN HE WAS LITTLE (view spoiler)

We should make the twins together :)

And the twins would be total trouble makers and the oldest girl would be kind of quiet and smart and shy and stuff and I have NO CLUE what the little boy should be like I'm thinking kind of just nice and sweet and stuff

And I just really want to rp Will choosing his wife because THIS GIF (view spoiler)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yassssss

And there's this gif which I want to use when we rp the announcing of the Selected girls (view spoiler)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

YEEEESSSS

WELL MAKE THE TWINS AMAZING
THERE WILL BE ANNIE AND HALEY
JK

AND ALL OF THE ADORABLE THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER GIFS

(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

... That's alot

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO RP HIS BABY BEING BORN HE WOULD JUST BE THE MOST WORRIED AWKWARD LITTLE TWAP ABOUT IT ALL

Alex wrote: "... That's alot"

Sorry I just copied them from another character I'm just feeling really passionate right now

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW AVERY YOU WANT TO RP A BABY COMING OUT GROOOOSSSSSS

NO NOT THAT OMG ALEX YOU HAVE A SICK MIND

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHA

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

ITS LIKE PUSH BABY PUSH

*STICKS OUT TONGUE*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL so Campbell, Kathleen, Annabel and I a few nights ago recorded us singing do you want to build a snowman and we commented a ton and were singing with this random guy on this karaoke app and he responded and told us that the commenting took it up a notch and we could be in the movie

message 38: by avery ♞ do something revolutionary, Head Mod (last edited Mar 01, 2015 12:49PM) (new)

Alex wrote: "ITS LIKE PUSH BABY PUSH"

OMG ALEX EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW

Alex wrote: "LOL so Campbell, Kathleen, Annabel and I a few nights ago recorded us singing do you want to build a snowman and we commented a ton and were singing with this random guy on this karaoke app and he ..."

That's a bit odd.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr

Kathleen was like OMG WERE SINGING WITH A GUY
and Annabel was like SHUT UP

That's hilarious

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It was really strange

Lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)