GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Fantasy of Frost (The Tainted Accords, #1)
This topic is about Fantasy of Frost
Self Publishing > NEED reviews for YA fantasy NEW RELEASE

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Help me by reviewing my debut novel, Fantasy of Frost. This is the first book in my coming-of-age epic fantasy, The Tainted Accords.

If you're interested then leave me a message. Also, if you have anything you're wanting reviewed in return then let me know. I'm happy to return the favour!

Here's a wee blurb to tantalise your taste buds.

Fantasy of Frost

I know many things. What I am capable of, what I will change, what I want to become. But there is one thing I will never know.

Being the Tatuma of our world, the next to rule, should have given me a privileged life. One full of friends, love and happiness. If my mother did not hate me, I probably would have had all of that. Instead, she has kept me veiled from birth, turning the possibility of this distant dream into a living nightmare.

Shunned by the court, abused from childhood, I am trapped within this material barrier and will never know my own face. Only two friends and a determination to become Tatum keep me sane.

I am unaware everything in my life is about to change when the peace delegate arrives from the savage world of Glacium. Hidden agendas, past secrets and my struggle to stay alive–while still becoming the person I want to be–careen wildly out of control.

I can provide PDF or MOBI copies.
Kelly St Clare

message 2: by Barb (new)

Barb McKinley (36021416-barbmckinley) | 27 comments Hi Kelly,

Your book sounds interesting. I would be happy to read and review it for you.

Please send a mobi version to: barbaramckinley@gmail.com

Thanks,
Barb

message 3: by Kelly (last edited Jan 21, 2015 01:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Hi Barb,

Great, thanks for the interest. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you in return. I'm sending through a copy through now.

C.D. Gorri (cdgorri) | 23 comments I am happy to swap reviews! Email me at cd@cdgorri.com or DM me

message 5: by Kelly (last edited Jan 21, 2015 04:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Hi C.D, it sounds good to me. I just looked up your books and have sent you a MOBI of my own. Just let me know which copy you would like me to review and email through :)

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 45 comments Kelly wrote: "Help me by reviewing my debut novel, Fantasy of Frost. This is the first book in my coming-of-age epic fantasy, The Tainted Accords.

If you're interested then leave me a message. Also, if you have..."

Hi, I would be interested in doing a review swap. I write Sherlock Holmes short stories and collections. Please send PDF or ePub and I'll do the same.
Let me know at
ckgoldensky@yahoo.com

M.J. Webb (mjwebb) | 23 comments Hi,

I'd be interested in a review swap. My book below. PMS me if interested.

The Keeper of the Stones (Jake West, #1) by M.J. Webb

Martin

message 8: by Kelly (last edited Jan 24, 2015 10:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Pennie, I have received your MOBI copy :)
M.J your book sounds interesting. PM'ing you now

message 9: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 15 comments I would love to read and review as well, Can you send a MOBI copy to Alysiaur26@yahoo.com please? thanks!

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Sure thing! That would be great. I'll send one right through for you Alysia.

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 45 comments Id be interested in a review exchange if anyone is interested. I read most genres, I write short collections of Sherlock Holmes mysteries.
We can exchange Mobi or PDF files.
Contact me at

ckgoldensky@yahoo.com

Thank you :)

Joshua Blum (joshuablum) Pennie and Kelly,

Would be happy to do review swaps if interested. Always enjoy young adult fantasy and Sherlock Holmes is always great. I have a fantasy/coming of age novel I can send you in pdf or mobi (link to the description below).

If interested, feel free to email at writejoshuablum@gmail.com

Thanks, Josh

http://www.amazon.com/The-Thirteenth-...

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Hi Joshua,

Your novel sounds like a fun read. I'll email it through now. Let me know if you don't receive :)

message 14: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 15 comments I have posted your reviews thank you for sharing!

Kelly Clare (merke) | 22 comments Hi Alysia, Thanks heaps for the review! Let me know if you are interested in pre-reading the second instalment. It will be out in a couple of months.

Thanks again!