New Adult Book Club discussion

Down to Business (Business, #1)
This topic is about Down to Business
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #10/15 Down to Business by J.C. Alexander

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (last edited Jan 25, 2015 08:07PM) (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments #10/15
Title: Down to Business
Author: J.C. Alexander
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance Novel
Formats ~ Mobi , Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 10
Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Synopsis -
While everyone else headed off to college, small town girl, Autumn Malone, stays behind to help manage her family's failing restaurant. Two years later when a scholarship at Adelphi University comes her way, she can't resist the chance to start a new life. The one thing that she isn't planning on...is falling for irresistible Vinny Mazzola. To outsiders, Hamptons born Vinny Mazzola has it all: good looks, money, and an esteemed reputation. While studying business at Adelphi, the last thing he expects to do is fall in love with awkward Autumn Malone who forces him to ask himself what's really important in life. When the opportunity arises for Autumn to work at Vinny's family-owned Italian restaurant, Mazzolas, it seems like a perfect way for her to get to know him better. That is until she meets his over protective mother and his conceited ex-girlfriend who both want nothing more than to get rid of her. Between frats, family, friends, and foes, when it comes down to business, will Vinny and Autumn have to sacrifice everything for a love they can't live without?

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know via Goodreads message, so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

************************************************************************************

Signed up to review -
1. Jonni - Missjlee115@aol.com ePub
2. Kristina - Klintz00@aim.com ePub
3. Blanka - Blankahadzic@gmail.com mobi
4. Audrey - audlylovely@gmail.com mobi
5. Sgiova - sgiova.7@gmail.com mobi
6. Beverly - herras747@gmail.com any format
7. Lisa - gallant431@hotmail.com mobi
8. Jessica - Bookvixen13@icloud.com mobi
9. Candie - jasonandcandices@gmail.com mobi
10. Stacey - Staceynixon@aol.com mobi

message 2: by Jonni (new)

Jonni Briganti Rizzo Missjlee115@aol.com. ePub. Please. Sounds like an interesting story

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (krisli) Looks like a good read! Klintz00@aim.com, ePub version please!

★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★ | 87 comments Blankahadzic@gmail.com mobi please

Audrey audlylovely@gmail.com
mobi please: )

Sgiova | 246 comments sgiova.7@gmail.com - mobi please

message 7: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly (bevz747) | 53 comments I love to read and review this, my email is herras747@gmail.com any format will do. Thank you

Lisa Gallant | 130 comments gallant431@hotmail.com mobi pls

Jessica Diaz (bookvixen13) | 109 comments Bookvixen13@icloud.com mobi please

Candiefloss | 18 comments jasonandcandices@gmail.com - mobi

Thanks x

Stacey | 364 comments Please
Staceynixon@aol.com
Mobi please

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Copies are now gone.

Stacey | 364 comments Ok thanks x

message 14: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Gallant | 130 comments Didnt receive mine

message 15: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Gallant | 130 comments Lori wrote: "Copies are now gone."

I didnt receive my copy

message 16: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5353 comments Mod
Copies have been sent. Please remember that you have until 11th Feb (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Sgiova | 246 comments Thanks for allowing me to read this - the novellas were hilarious! Can't wait for the final!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Stacey | 364 comments I was lucky enough to get a copy from the author all my reviews for all 4 books are up

Candiefloss | 18 comments My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Loved it! Itching to read the next book! Thanks for allowing me to read xx

Audrey https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Thank you for giving me the chance to read this book. Can't wait to read the next one.

message 23: by J.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.C. Alexander (jcalexander) | 5 comments Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed Down to Business! I appreciate it so much.

<3 J.C. Alexander