Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > Accepting Review Copies!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chaitanya (last edited Oct 16, 2020 11:41PM) (new)

Chaitanya Srivastava (goodreadscomchai_n_books) | 10 comments Hi! I am Chaitanya!

I run a bookstagram which can be found at @chai_n_books on Instagram. (Link Attached below). I review books, talk about character, plot and themes. I also occasionally do IGTV LIVE discussion surrounding books, movies and fandoms. Have a couple of discussions with two prominent Indian authors lined up for November.

I accept ARCs but only when they are PHYSICAL COPIES because I don't do very well with the digital format. So, if anyone wants their book to be reviewed by me and have a copy to offer, feel free to message or drop a comment here. Every once in a while I do have to take up digital book but that's only when I find the blurb extremely interesting.

I will be reviewing any books sent to me on this platform (GoodReads), my Bookstagram, Amazon Page and my Blog ( link attached below).

P.S. I mostly read YA, Contemporary Fiction, Romance, LGBTQIA+ Fiction and occasionally Fantasy.

My blog link: https://www.instagram.com/chai_n_books/
My Bookstagram Link: https://chaiwithchaitanya20.wordpress...

Thanks and Cheers!

message 2: by N.C. (new)

N.C. Ferrao | 14 comments Hi Chaitanya,

I have a recently published book, The Cabin, which is a YA thriller. Unfortunately, I do not have the print book ready, but I was hoping if you would be interested in a free digital copy.

Here is the blurb for your reference:

>
She tried hard, to stand still, to control her trembling, to squeeze her thumping heart. Holding onto the razor-sharp scalpel that suddenly felt heavy.
Murder? No, that was not a part of the plan.

When Ohio based Aria decided to join her friends on their camping trip in a secluded location, deep in the forests of Dandeli; she was looking forward for that last dashing weekend before heading for college.

But then, two strangers join. When Anya introduces her mysterious boyfriend, Kai and his cheerful, and yet over-friendly best friend Rylan; Aria feels something is off.

Initially, everything seems fun, but when Rylan suggests they spend the weekend at his Cabin, Aria couldn’t shake off the feeling that they can’t come back from what they are going into.

THE WEEKEND NEVER ENDED!

As secrets are uncovered, a sinister plan unfolds. And deaths follow.
<>

Here are links to my book:
Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Cabin-Nightmar...

Free Ebook: https://books2read.com/u/boE1RR

Please let me know if you are interested in reading and reviewing.

Thank you
Nikita Ferrao

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Angelle | 14 comments Chaitanya wrote: "Hi! I am Chaitanya!

I run a bookstagram which can be found at @chai_n_books on Instagram. (Link Attached below). I review books, talk about character, plot and themes. I also occasionally do IGTV..."

Hi, Chaitanya!

We published our rom-com in August and are looking for honest reviews. It is currently free on Kindleunlimited, but we can send you a pdf or Mobi file for ebook readers as well. If you prefer a paperback copy, then that can be arranged. Let us know.

Wrong Guy, Right Room

If you like our book, we'd love to add you to our "ARC Reviewers" list for our upcoming rom-com.

Cheers!
Michelle Angelle

message 4: by Chaitanya (new)

Chaitanya Srivastava (goodreadscomchai_n_books) | 10 comments Michelle wrote: "Chaitanya wrote: "Hi! I am Chaitanya!

I run a bookstagram which can be found at @chai_n_books on Instagram. (Link Attached below). I review books, talk about character, plot and themes. I also oc..."

Hi! Thank you for reaching out! I just read the synopsis of your books, I must say that I think I am definitely interested to read.
If you have and can send a physical copy over, then please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks
Chaitanya

message 5: by Novel (new)

Novel Cat | 20 comments Magic Doctor CEO Lady’s Humble Husband (Magic Doctor, #1) by Novel Cat
Hi, my new book Magic Doctor: CEO Lady’s Humble Husband is A Paranormal Action Romance, if you're interested in, feel free to CLICK HERE to GET FREE COPY. MOBI/EPUB are avaiable.

Fade Chen, a mysterious young man from Tianwu Mountain, he was a master of martial arts, and a doctor of excellent medical knowledge.
To improve his martial arts, Fade Chen went to the urban city to look for 7 precious things.
Accidentally, Fade Chen saved a beautiful CEO lady, Quin Lin in a bar. The latter then became his nominal wife and offered him a job in her company.
Fade Chen was underestimated by everyone including Quin Lin. Then his excellent medical knowledge and good faith gained him a good reputation. And Quin Lin’s affection for him was growing. But his enemies always caused trouble for him.
Would Fade Chen gain love and fame in the end?

message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Greenbank (20940426thomas_greenbank) | 39 comments Hi, Chaitanya. I'm keen to get reviews for my debut novel. Here's a link so you can check out the "Read Inside" on Amazon to see if it matches your taste.
https://amzn.to/3btdBwi
I'll be happy to send you an EPUB, MOBI, or PDF. Unfortunately, as I live in Australia, a physical book would be difficult.
It's free on KU, of course.
Cheers. Thomas. tpg@thomasgreenbank.com

message 7: by Oleg (new)

Oleg Lurye (oleglurye) | 21 comments Chaitanya wrote: "Hi! I am Chaitanya!

I run a bookstagram which can be found at @chai_n_books on Instagram. (Link Attached below). I review books, talk about character, plot and themes. I also occasionally do IGTV..."

Hi Chaitanya!

I would be so honored if you read my novel A Mirror above the Abyss. Political thriller based on real and well-known tragic events and refuting the official versions. The intelligent action filled with facts and evidence appears to You. It proves that global events did not happen at all like it is generally understood.
So, Kennedy wasn't killed by Oswald, who had been framed in advance, but by a woman - a professional sniper who worked on an unusual order. The man who planned and carried out the September 11 attacks in New York was just one kilometer from crumbling skyscrapers. The assassination attempt on Pope John Paul was being prepared to hide billion bank scams, and the pontiff knew about it. These and other significant events of the last 60 years turn out to be interconnected, leaving the trail to a criminal syndicate ... from one person, and from him to the highest establishment and intelligence services of the United States and other countries.
I would appreciate a review.

https://www.amazon.com/MIRROR-ABOVE-A...

message 8: by Paulette (new)

Paulette Hampton | 3 comments Hi, Chaitanya,

If you're interested in reviewing a YA Fantasy (The Sage Chronicles, Book One - Of the Lilin) that's coming out on September 1, 2021, please let me know. I'll be glad to send you the advanced reader copy via mobi, bookfunnel link, or PDF.

Here's some info about the story to see if it's up your alley:

Coming of age has never been more terrifying.

A teenager dealing with grief and depression slips from reality into a realm of darkness and a demonic bloodline she is unable to escape.

After the loss of her mother, her stepfather’s mental breakdown, and the sudden death of his best friend, teenager Sage Frankle is taken to live with her aunt and cousin at the Englewood Inn in Vermont. While working through her trauma and meeting cryptic guests at her aunt’s inn, Sage finds out more about herself than she bargained for...and she’s terrified. From author Paulette Hampton comes the debut novel Of the Lilin, a young adult paranormal fantasy story steeped in demons and archangels, myths and legends, romance and dark family secrets.

Thanks for considering my request!

Best,

Paulette
https://paulettehampton42.wixsite.com.

message 9: by Jay (new)

Jay (pinkjamie) | 6 comments Paulette wrote: "Hi, Chaitanya,

If you're interested in reviewing a YA Fantasy (The Sage Chronicles, Book One - Of the Lilin) that's coming out on September 1, 2021, please let me know. I'll be glad to send you th..."

Hi Paulette,

I'd be interested in reading this, but I clicked on your site and it said not found. Is there another way of contacting you?

message 10: by Jane (new)

Jane Taylor | 16 comments Dear Chaitanya,
if you live in the UK I can send you a free paperback copy of my children's fantasy novel in return for an honest review.
Otherwise I can send a Mobi file.
My email address is jane47taylor@gmail.com
If you would like to read about the book first go to www.honeymountainbook.co.uk
Best wishes, Jane

message 11: by Jason (new)

Jason Newman | 38 comments Hi Chaitanya,

If non fiction is your thing, I would love for you to review my new book in the health and wellbeing sub genre

How To Control Your Alcohol Consumption

If you're interested you can email me on newjoel18@googlemail.com

Kind Regards

Jason

message 12: by Reina (new)

Reina Sasaki (reina1306) | 47 comments Dear Chaitanya

My name is Reina Sasaki, and I’m the author of WHEN GOD SAYS NO, a YA School Life, with a touch of mystery, about two girls who struggled to understand the value in being alive.

Synopsis — When Rie decided to walk into the sea, she was saved by a mysterious girl named Ryoka. Through her, Rie rediscovered a new purpose in life, and a passionate friendship. But Ryoka had her own dark past, and their friendship may not be able to withstand the secrets between them. Will either girl survive, when they’ve put their faith in each other?

For more information, please use this link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

If this sounds like a book that might capture your interest, please allow me to forward you a free copy in the format of your choice. Or, if you prefer paperback, I would be happy to send one as a gift to you. You can message me through Goodreads or this email ll.beth1306@gmail.com I have also written short stories you can read for free on my website. If you like to see my writing style, please do not hesitate to visit me at https://reina-sasaki.mailchimpsites.com

Thanks very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Reina Sasaki

[image error]49FCF49C-A436-4D6F-82DA-5235F5B76851”/>