What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Divided
This topic is about Divided
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romace:I think the main characters are a hockey coach and writer. I think the main settting is North Dakota. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Renee Gee I have been racking my brain for the name of this good. I know I read it on my kindle, but I can't find it in my archives. From what I can remember is the female character takes a trip to North Dakota and meets a hockey coach. She ends up moving there. I remember that there is a situation with an exgirlfriend that is pregnant and moves in with them. Later down the road the exgirlfriend dies in a car accident but the baby survives. Please help me I have no idea of the name of this book.

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Did she meet him in Las Vegas?

It could be this book Divided

Renee Gee They may have I can't remember.
Michelle °O° wrote: "Did she meet him in Las Vegas?

It could be this book Divided"

Renee wrote: "I have been racking my brain for the name of this good. I know I read it on my kindle, but I can't find it in my archives. From what I can remember is the female character takes a trip to North Dak..."

Renee Gee The more I think about it they did meet in Las Vegas.

message 5: by Michelle °O° (last edited Jan 19, 2015 01:05PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Michelle °O° | 154 comments It probably is Divided by Livia Jamerlan

I think I got it for free on my Kindle

And the only reason I remember this story is I was so mad when he had his pregnant EX girlfriend move in and then kept ignoring the MC

Renee Gee Thats it!! Thanks you so much. Now I can sleep tonight. This has been bugging me that I couldn't think of the name. Thanks again.

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Glad I could help :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Divided (other topics)