Book Review Team discussion

THE MAZE RUNNER

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frank (last edited Jan 19, 2015 08:40AM) (new)

Frank Peterson (fruhlpmd) | 10 comments The Maze Runner
THE MAZE RUNNER, is the first book of a recent series offered by James Dashner. Quite original in concept, and uniquely presented in a way many "Gamers" might find alluring, THE MAZE RUNNER, sets both the stage and the pace for the tumultuous unfolding of this saga. Despite what was (in my opinion) a somewhat tranquil beginning, Mr. Dashner quickly shifts gears as if to compensate by unleashing a implacable, self-sustaining, and irresistible piece of fiction. Hopefully, (and quite likely) such inertia provides the necessary momentum to carry this wonderful, but sinister, series to it's conclusion. I'm almost "forced" to award this novel a 5 star rating. It is original, well written, and well edited. Mr. Dashner constructs his characters intelligently, and his world building qualities are excellent. I am presently engaged with the second book of the series which, by all indications, will be as earth shattering as the first. 5 out of 5 stars for THE MAZE RUNNER!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Urban | 10 comments Mod
That sounds like an amazing novel to read!

message 3: by Frank (new)

Frank Peterson (fruhlpmd) | 10 comments Danielle:
You would, I believe, really enjoy this novel, as would virtually every reader, regardless of what their "genre of preference" may be.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Urban | 10 comments Mod
That is definitely a must read for all then!