♔ The Selection ♔ discussion

|Palace Grounds| > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 974 (974 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 3834 comments Mod
Rose enters the gardens. Happy to be outside again. She looks around “Pretty but it doesn’t seem like a place many animals would live” she thinks to herself. She walks around and finds a small nest in one of the bushes, she smiles but doesn’t disturb it

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 3834 comments Mod
Rose sighs. “I am sorry little birds but I should probably go back” she murmurs. She turns back towards the castle. She heads back to the entrance hallway

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery walked into the garden and crouched dpwn in front of a rose bush
She pulled out her portable camera and snapped a few photos
"I'm gonna send these to my mom," she mumbled, zooming in on the subject.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery took four more photos of the rose bushes, then stood up, looking down to make sure that her ivory gown hadn't gotten dirty in the process.
She sighed with relief, then plucked one of the roses off the bush.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Everly walked through the garden smiling

Rose walks out in her green dress. She walks over to the shrub where she found the nest before. She checks on them. She then goes and sits on a bench under one of the few trees

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna walks out to the garden wearing -https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.c... . She pushes a piece of her long, curly brown hair away from her face, and glances around.

(((https://pin.it/5UXCpTo)) Rose stands up when she sees a new person come out. She walks over. "Hi. What's your name? I am Rose" she says. She smiles at them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I'm back))

Santanna notices a girl walk up to her. She mentally studies the girl, then introduces herself. "I'm Santanna," she says, forcing out a small smile. "I'm guessing you are one of the Selected also, judging by your gourgeous dress?"

“Thanks” Rose says still not used to wearing dresses. “And yes your guess was right I am a selected I am assuming you are also” she says smiling without a hint of falsity. “So what caste are you in?” She asks.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm in caste 3. I work as a lawyer at a law firm in my town." Santanna smiles easily now, thinking about her home. "What about you?'' she asks Rose.

“I am in caste 3 also” Rose says. “I am a vegetarian helper though” she says. “I miss it” she says. Noticing that the other girl must also miss her home

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna goes back to an impassive expression, a habit she gets from her job, and smoothes the skirt of her dress. "That sounds cool," she responds. "Hm yes me as well. I came from Dominica which is quite far from here."

“That’s cool” she says. “I am from Charlotte” She explains. “I hope we can be friends” she says. Her eyes randomly flick to the stub that has the nest

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shock and hope blooms in her chest. Santanna didn't have too many good friends back home. Everyone tended to think she was a cold, heartless machine. A slow nod starts, and Santanna says, "I hope so too. That would be... nice."

Rose smiles. “It’s always nice to have friends” she says. “Especially in times when you need someone to talk to” she murmurs. She looks back at the girl her eyes shining

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna releases a smile. "I agree," she says, noticing the murmured statements and Rose's shiny eyes, but not registering the emotions. "What do you think our first task will be? Have you met the prince yet?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG wanna pick this up later?))

“I don’t really now how this works” She says shrugging. “Also I haven’t met the prince yet but I did see him at breakfast” she says. “I have never really been the person the hawk over the prince or any other royalty so I really don’t know them that well” she says. She didn’t look bothered she was even really here on her own terms she would give anything to go back to her town but her parents would never allow it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2020 09:20AM) (new)

"Hopefully they will have a meeting or something," she says. Santanna shrugs. "I haven't met the prince either, but I'm sure I won't last long once I do." She forces out a light laugh. At least then I could go home and finish that case, she thinks to herself.

"I don't even know why I am here" She says. "I bet if you are yourself the prince will love you" she says with a smile. "I don't really care about marrying the prince to be honest" she explains.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"My mother convinced me to come. Said it would be 'a good experience,'" Santanna smirks. "I never thought they would actually pick me."

Rose laughs. "I think it was a shock to most of us" she says sympathetically. "Also I don't think there is very many of us here on our own terms" she says.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna nods, and begins to pull her hair back into a long braid with a light tan ribbon. She pops a caramel candy into her mouth, and offers one to Rose. "Want one?" she asks, holding it out in the palm of her hand.

"Thanks" Rose says. She smiles taking it. She pops it into her mouth. "Every sophisticated" Rose teases.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna jokingly squints her eyes at her and fowns. "I may or may not have a little bit of an addiction to anything caramal," she says.

Rose laughs. “Don’t tell them that” she says pretending to be shocked. “Your not being very ladylike” she says sternly. She then bursts out laughing

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She crumples the wrapper in her hand and opens another one. "Oh well," she says. "It's not like the prince is here right now."

Rose smiles. She wonders over to a bush that had a nest in it. She watches them for a few seconds

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Santanna watches her curiously. She takes a few steps toward the bush, and peers into its leaves.

In the shrub there is a small nest with two baby blue jays. Rose smiles showing them to her. She watches them quietly

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She stares at the blue jays. "So are you into birds and all?" Santanna asks.

“Well I am a vet helper” she says smiling. Her smile drops “Or was” she murmurs. “But ya I like animals” she says

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right, right. That's cool," she says. "Well, I had better head back to my room. Any idea when dinner is?" Inez asks her.

“No” she says. She shrugs. “Well bye” she says

((Sure))

Rose sees the prince and smiles. She walks over. “Did you finally get away?” She asks. Amusement playing in her eyes

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Angeline runs here and pretty much falls, "Dylan don't tell mother will KILL me if she hears that song" She says panting

Rose looks up. “Someone looks mad” she says laughing. “What did you do?” She asks.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She gets back up, "You better not tell!" She sees Rose and gives a weak smile, "Hey.." She says still panting

Rose laughs. She watches them smiling. She has always wanted siblings “It must be nice” she thinks. She sits down on a bench watching them

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"UGH DYLAN BUT I HAVE ON A DRESS!"

“What do you possibly mean?” She asks. Trying not to laugh at how observant he is. She watches them

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugs him back and sits down panting and she fans herself

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Angeline gets up, "I'm just going to go" She says still panting. She waves and goes to her suite

Rose laughs. “Your smarter than you look. I appreciate that” she says. “All I know is what I heard you both talking about, I haven’t heard anything else.” She says. “I don’t like the idea anymore than your sister. It’s a death wish for both of the groups if your father does start a war” she says

Rose nods. “Do you know what the king would even get out of a war?” She asks. “You can’t have a valid argument to stop him if you don’t even know what his reasons to start it are” she says standing up

“I can help if you want” she says. “If anyone asks I can just say I am doing something for the selection” she says. “You have to stop him” she says

“I promise to answer truthfully” she says. She is a little worried about what the question will be. “What is it?” She asks

Rose sighs. “My parents want to use me to raise their caste even though I would much rather be a veterinarian helper” she explains. “I am ok with being here though and you seem very nice even if I am not one of your fan girls who follow you everywhere” she says teasingly

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20