Literary Fiction by People of Color discussion

Book Readings and Events > Here is a list of African American Book Festivals and Fairs

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AALBC.com (new)

AALBC.com (Troy Johnson) (aalbc) | 9 comments Discover Events that Celebrate African American Literature: http://aalbc.com/events/

message 2: by Wilhelmina (new)

Wilhelmina Jenkins | 2049 comments Thanks for all of the good information, Troy!

message 3: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Hunter (poetrybecomesher) | 2 comments Thank you for sharing this =) will be sharing with my friends and family!

message 4: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) Troy, thank you. Thank you, Mina.

message 5: by AALBC.com (new)

AALBC.com (Troy Johnson) (aalbc) | 9 comments No Problem all. You support of the events and the hosting entities is all the thanks I need :-) If I'm missing any big events please let me know.

message 6: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) :)

message 7: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) I guess you know. I'm in the South. Philly is my home town. Haven't been home in years. Anyway, This should give you an idea where I can visit and not visit. Some places are just too far, too expensive, etc. I really want to go to these events. They look yummy. Oh well, have to be practical.:)

message 8: by Carey (new)

Carey Anderson (careythewriter) | 2 comments This is wonderful information. I normally find out about these events when it's too late. Thank you for the info.

message 9: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) Yes, I need to say thank you too. Did I say thank you?

message 10: by Jedah (new)

Jedah Mayberry (jmberry) | 38 comments Much appreciated!

message 11: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 10 comments awesome! thank you

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela (write4queenz) | 2 comments Thanks Troy! What a wonderful resourse!

message 13: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) I would like to go to New York for a literary experience or Washington D.C.:)