Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Hello, my name is Suzanne and Im very new. I need friends please.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Yant (SuzanneYant) | 4 comments I need friends to exchange books with. I don't know how to lend or borrow yet but I am trying to figure it out. I read from many genres...from paranormal romance and Stephen King to Shakespear and W.B. Yeats. My email is suzanneireland.sy@gmail.com

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric Mesa (djotaku) | 54 comments Any particular genres you'd like to start with?

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Yant (SuzanneYant) | 4 comments Actually I'm looking for a book by Dean Koontz called "The Book of Counted Sorrows" or possibly titled "The Book of Sorrows" He often quotes from it in his own novels leading readers to believe that he is quoting from another authors' source, when in all actuallity he wrote the book himself. It was published a few years ago in a very small number and was very hard to come by. That is my dream book. To answer your question...let's start with horror. Please no Stephen King, Dean Koontz or H.P. Lovecraft. I have all those. Keep in mind I have no idea how to borrow or lend a book. Someone will have to tell me. Thank you for your comment Eric.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Mesa (djotaku) | 54 comments Don't have that book or horror, unless you would like to check out some new pulp.

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric Mesa (djotaku) | 54 comments I used Calibre's catalog export to make an epub of my entire catalog: http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com/eb... If you go to the table of contents in your reader you should be able to see my books by: Author, Title, Series, Genre, and Recently added.

message 6: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (jjelizalde) I have tons of horror - my favorite genre. jeanine_elizalde@yahoo.com