David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

The Caves of Tavannar (The Crystal Keeper Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Caves of Tavannar
R&R Completed(post review links) > R&R # 99 - THE CAVES OF TAVANNAR (The Crystal Keeper Trilogy, #1) by W.J. Lennox

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 21, 2015 08:27PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) The Caves of Tavannar (The Crystal Keeper Trilogy, #1) by W.J. Lennox W.J. Lennox

Genre: Teen/YA fantasy

The Caves of Tavannar (The Crystal Keeper Trilogy, #1)

Book Description:

In the two hundred years since the Mesorian War, the world of Galidom has become a divided realm. But the return of an ancient enemy known as the Drogarians, shape-shifting creatures, capable of mind control, threatens to throw Galidom into turmoil once again.

Back on Earth, a family secret that has remained hidden for over a century is about to be discovered… something, that in the hands of an ordinary thirteen year old girl from Scotland will have immeasurable consequences for both these interconnected worlds.

When Josie Jenkins is drawn into the alien world of Galidom, she is led on a perilous rescue mission to the caves of Tavannar where friends’ lives hang in the balance and danger lies around every corner. Josie must face her worst fears to free those enslaved by the dark sorcerer, Zarek and his allies the Drogarians. But how can one frightened thirteen year old girl overcome forces of darkness that have the power to tear a world apart?

The Caves of Tavannar is the first book in the Crystal Keeper trilogy. A story of friendship, courage, sacrifice and hope, it will take you on an extraordinary journey, where the entwined strands of time and destiny come full circle in a thrilling and unexpected conclusion.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Pam - thebookloversloungeph@gmail.com - PDF
2. Sarah - cat2002116@yahoo.com - pdf

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (booklovelounge) | 1 comments Pam
thebookloversloungeph@gmail.com
PDF

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 54 comments Hi. I'd be interested in a PDF copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) sent Sarah and Pam emails

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 54 comments I've just finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

Barnes and Noble

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Caves of Tavannar (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

W.J. Lennox (other topics)