1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ♕ Tyler and Max ♕

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Heyllo!!

Idea Two: The genders in this one can be switched A great war between two kingdoms has just ended. To end the war, the kingdom Lorinea gave the Aurorian kingdom a group of their maids and servants to work in their palace. One of those gifts is a young and timid girl who has been taught her whole life to obey, no matter what. She is assigned to be the maid of the prince, who is quite rude to the Lorineans. The girl is not his first Lorineans maid, but all have requested to have a different job. But because of her upbringing, the girl endures the princes teasing. The prince eventually soften towards the girl after learning more about her, and the two fall in love.

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) xD Nice. I sorta have mine already made, but then again I'm lazy when it comes to charrie sheets.

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Hehe. Oh, what age do you want my charrie to be?

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Awesome. here's mine:

Name: Iltani Woods

Appearance: http://static.tumblr.com/3cafa87318ae... ((although obviously without the wings))

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) I do believe that's my google plus picture... And sure!

Iltani knocked softly on the prince's door, a mere hour after he had sent the last one running from the room, shouting insults over her shoulder. Iltani stood there nervously, chewing on her bottom lip. Her red hair was tied up into a bun, but after the rushed changing into the new maid's clothes, the bun was a complete mess.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani opened the door and slipped inside, immediately kneeling down in a deep curtsy. "Your majesty..." She murmured in soft acknowledgment, her words light tipped with her Lorinean accent. She stayed in the curtsy, knowing it was proper.

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani slowly rose, her eyes cast down. "Iltani, your majesty. I was sent to be your new personal maid." Her voice did not waver, but it was soft and carried a note of caution in it.

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I am well, your majesty," Iltani responded gently, her hands fiddling with each other as she stood there. Her eyes were focused on a patch of the stone floor.

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) An upset response fluttered in her mind but she quickly contained it. "Yes, your majesty..." She murmured, going to fetch the book. How could he say that all will be okay when he hadn't been taken from his home for the sake of pride?

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani stayed still and silent, unsure if he was speaking to her. He had not addressed her directly, and she wasn't quite allowed to speak.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Yes, your majesty." Iltani quickly signed, her hand shaking slightly. She bit her bottom lip nervously, almost enough to draw blood.

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Yes, your majesty." Iltani quickly brought whatever the prince required. All the whole, her eyes were cast downwards, and her lip was bitten.

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I am fine, your majesty." Iltani quickly brushed it off. It was part of her job- never show any weakness or inability.

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "I am merely reminiscing about Lorinea, your majesty, nothing more." It wasn't the whole truth, but it was most of it.

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Once your father passes, you will be the one choosing, the one ruling Auroria. Iltani thought to herself, almost bitterly, but she kept silence.

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani's eyes were still cast downward, as was required in the presence of anyone of a higher station. He was a prince, only just below the king and queen, and she was a mere maid, more of a slave when it came to how she was treated.

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani flinched at the bluntness of the prince's comment, but still kept her silence. She blinked quickly for a few moments before letting out a shaky breath, easily regaining her composure.

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani swallowed hard, staying completely silent. Her hands shook, but she quickly buried her hands in the folds in her dress.

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((*meows agressively*))

message 20: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani sucked in a startled breath, almost jerking back. She caught herself before she did anything, however, knowing she mustn't offend the prince.

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Iltani bit her lip, hard. She didn't know what to think, she didn't know if the prince was doing this to tease her or was genuine.

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) "Your majesty?" Iltani finally spoke up after her confused moment. "Is there anything you would like me to do?"

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) ((Do you still want to do this?))