The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
Request and plan any collaborations here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments So I'm up for any sort of colab:3 I have a selected girl right now

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would ones of the princes' like to have a romantic collab with my maid ?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments I kind of want to do a forbidden selected thing with my prince, anyone up for it? I'm not very far with him yet, though.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I do! I just asked above.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Oh, okay! Just wondering, do you have a selected? Cause I kind of wanted to do a prince/selected thing. Either is fine, though :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to make one and a maid.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Okay, either works for the relationship thing then :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm how about my maid.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Okay! I've barely started my prince and I have midterms this week, but I'll try to finish him soon.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :D

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Laura wrote: "Okay! I've barely started my prince and I have midterms this week, but I'll try to finish him soon."

I have a Selected and would be intetested if youre still looking:3

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Yay, okay! I still have midterms so I haven't done much with him yet, but I'll try to work on him soon.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought we were collabing on that...

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Does anyone want to make a Mistress for the king? I'm working on him now, should finish by tomorrow or sometime.

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Oh, also, I'm making a male maid/manservant who is Japanese and wonderful and I was wondering if anyone was going to make a Japanese/Chinese/Korean/something Selected who would be interested in having a forbidden thing with him. Like they see each other across the room, he politely compliments her when serving her a drink, they talk before he insists she goes to mingle with the other selected and royals who are vying for her attention. Event after event they meet again, and one night he goes to her room to bring her extra blankets, and the dam breaks. They sleep together (Skipped, of course, stopping when he passionately kisses her and pushes them both back into the bedroom, closing the door behind him, and starting when they're laying in bed naked afterward, wrapped in the sheets), and he asks her to go out with him (like the gif in his info) and it's the start of a secret relationship. And I planned too much, but it sounds so fun!

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) XD Yay yes! That'll be great. Of course they won't meet until after she arrives at the palace but still gonna be great!

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) ʀᴇᴅ wrote: "Yay! I'll start her up once I finish up with my princess."

Awesome. If you want you can PM me for collab.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Do you mean Evangeline?

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) I could make an New Asian related selected girl maybe! Or a maid?

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Just to let you know, Eva's a leader, not a follower or friend. If you see her bio though, she can become kind and sweet with the right people/circumstances.

message 27: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ (last edited Feb 21, 2015 02:32PM) (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments @Denver
Are you still up for the prince/selected girl forbidden relationship with me? I'm almost done with my prince (sort of XD)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments If not, anyone else want to?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Yay!!! I'll put him in the WIP topic, if you want to see him so far. I'm using one I'm making for another group, so I'll have obviously have to change the age and family. Let me know what you think, though :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Let me finish the personality fort, actually.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments *first XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Um, I'm still debating his name. I've changed it a few times, but I can't decide. Do you like Xander or Xavier better?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Haha, okay. Are you deciding out of names, or just thinking of any right now?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Ooh, I kind of like Winter. I have a few suggestions as well: Audra (or Audrey, Aubrey, etc.), Isabelle/Isabella, Mia, Elle, Aria/Arya, Clara, etc. those are all kind of more modern, though, so idk. They were the first things that came to mind.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Me too. Which one would go best with either Xander or Xavier?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Haha, I think I like Aria better. And maybe…ughhhhhh idk about mine.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments The 2nd

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Haha, okay, thanks!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Okay! I have his history and about half of his personality left, if you want to look at him so far.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Okay, awesome :) Mine is Skandar Keynes (Edmund from Narnia XD)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments I know, right??? XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Seriously! Best casting ever XD Anyway, ummmm, to be honest, I have no idea XD Probably either really shy and needs a friend at the castle (that isn't competition) and likes horseback riding, or someone really outgoing and sarcastic who likes sword fighting or horseback riding (those are the things he likes to do most). Most likely the first one, but I think either work, you can choose :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Haha, no problem!! I personally think the first might be better, because of the whole friend thing first, but idk XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Alrighty, only his history left to go (yay!!!!!). Should he get along with everyone in his family, or does anyone with a royal want the, to be sort-of enemies? (btw, Avery, if you see this, would you mind looking over what I have so far so I can fix anything now if it needs it?)

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I think he'd definitely get along with his family. :)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Haha, okay, thanks!!

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) I have a snotty selected- Evangeline. Willing to make a maid she can be honest with?

message 48: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Great!

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Eva Needs:
-Follower(s)
-True Friend(s)
-Maid(s)

message 50: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She must be able to have a trustworthy maid(s).

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread