The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by avery ♞ do something revolutionary, Head Mod (last edited Feb 23, 2015 05:58PM) (new)

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
Out of Roleplay

1. Keep ιт PG. I know, you may like to swear every now and then, but a lot of people would rather not read that. Just use asterisks instead. Also, nothing inappropriate. You know what I mean by this.

2. Be ɴιce! It's fine to fight in role-play between characters, but keep it strictly to that. If you insult another member directly, I will have you blocked from this group. And yes, it's okay to disagree on something, but please, don't make it a huge argument.

3. Cнαт тнreαdѕ αre тнere ғor α reαѕoɴ. I can't stress this enough. Please, do not chat in a role-play thread. It's okay to maybe say a few words, but, if you notice that you're chatting about something off topic from the role-play, switch over to a chat thread! It's annoying to have to read through dozens of posts about a math exam when all you're trying to do is respond to someone's post.

In Roleplay

1. Sтιcĸ тo тнιrd perѕoɴ. This means that everything has happened in the past. For example:
Correct: Suzie walked into the room.
Incorrect: Suzie walks into the room.

2. Aт leαѕт α coυple ѕeɴтeɴceѕ. I truly do not expect you to write an essay every time. Still, this is an advanced role-play, so write at least 3-4. For example:
Correct: Suzie walked into the room. It was early on a Saturday morning, and everyone else was at breakfast. She just needed some alone time. Thankfully, the large room was perfectly empty, except for a single maid.
Incorrect: Suzie walked into the room.

3. Uѕe proper ɢrαммαr! I honestly cannot stress this enough. Please, at least try to use proper grammar and punctuation. It really makes it much more fun to role-play. In addition, no text-talk, and attempt proper spelling.
Correct: Suzie walked into the room. "Excuse me?" she asked politely. "Do you have any novel suggestions?"
Incorrect: Suzie walked into the room. Excuse me she asked Do you have any novel sugessstions lol

To ѕнow тнαт yoυ αɢree тo тнeѕe rυleѕ, pleαѕe poѕт тнe ғollowιɴɢ ѕтαтeмeɴт вelow wιтн yoυr ɴαмe ιɴ тнe вlαɴĸ.

I, _____, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
I, Avery, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments I, Laura, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator seems appropriate.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) I, Queen, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator seems appropriate.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Alex, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator seems appropriate.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments I, Denver, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 7: by NerdHerd4404 (new)

NerdHerd4404 | 1 comments I, NerdHerd4404, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit)
I, ☀Padfoot☀, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

Fef (hatius hatius) Peixes (fey_pokes_the_goodreads) | 4 comments I, Feferi Peixes, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

AυвяєєƤαιgє I, Aubree, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I, Summer, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

The same goes for my characters. Should they break a rule and get caught, any punishment the king, queen, prince, or princesses deem necessary are to be followed through with no complaints from myself.

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess I,Jessalynn, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Emma, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) I, Friend of the Lost, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Anderson I, Chloe, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 16: by ʀᴇᴅ, Head Hooligan (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 107 comments Mod
I, Red, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 17: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I, Kikki, solemnly swear that I am up to no good er...I mean, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate. XD

message 18: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) I, Juno, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Aniza, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 20: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) I, Martha, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 21: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 4 comments I, potato, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 22: by Lara (new)

Lara Pena (larapena) I, Lara, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

message 23: by Makayla (new)

Makayla (the_selection_forever18) | 2 comments : "I, Makayla , agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deem...

message 24: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 2 comments I, Kaya, agree to follow all of the rules listed above as well as any a moderator creates at a later date to the best of my ability. If I do not, I promise to follow any punishment a moderator deems appropriate.

The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread