Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Anna Faversham
This topic is about Anna Faversham
Getting To Know You! > At last! Yay! I've finally started a blog, will somebody, somewhere please read it :o)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited Oct 07, 2020 03:48AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1144 comments I expect you all have a blog or two or more. This is my first blogging attempt and it's here on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
You have to scroll down half a mile.

Now I know you all have heaps to do but if you want to get to know me better (maybe you don't but could you just pretend, please) you could take a look :o) And bit by bit you'll find out more than I should probably be telling.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1144 comments Oh groan... a very kind person pointed out that there's a better, direct link to the sparkling new blog I've created on Goodreads. You may already have closed this post down and I wouldn't blame you, but I am trying, really I am.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1736 comments Links can be tricky sometimes. Don't worry about it.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1144 comments Thanks, Dale. I'm only able to reassure myself that I'm not doolally because I do all my own editing, formatting and publishing - so long as it's on Amazon! Amazon make it very easy these days but it used to be tricky.

I expect it's quite nice to be doolally - I look forward to it but not yet!

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1736 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "I expect it's quite nice to be doolally - I look forward to it but not yet!"

That's a new word for me. Thank you! I'm one of those only at certain times of the day. ;-)

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1144 comments It's a useful word, it can mean insane or eccentric. Comes from India originally and got picked up by the Army there.

Shall we be eccentric rather than insane?

message 7: by Dale (last edited Oct 09, 2020 04:58AM) (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1736 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "It's a useful word, it can mean insane or eccentric. Comes from India originally and got picked up by the Army there.

Shall we be eccentric rather than insane?"

That would probably be sound. Another way to look at it, I suppose is the villain's line (can't remember his name) from the movie Speed: "No, Jack. Poor people are crazy. I'm eccentric."

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1144 comments Hah! Yeah, I heard that years ago somewhere and it got lost in my dust. Thanks for that.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread