Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend (Hamilton High, #1)
This topic is about The DUFF
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > The D.U.F.F by Kody Keplinger starting Jan. 18, 2015

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is to discuss The D.U.F.F.

P.s. this also goes in our "The" ABC challenge!!!

Erika | 9482 comments Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. I will be starting this tonight!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments Count me in as always

Vega_girl | 6624 comments *swoon* Jensen is my favorite!!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Starting tonight also!!

Erika | 9482 comments Nice Chris!!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments you watch Supernatural .. please say YES

I might start this late cuz I have exam after tomorrow ..need to study :/

message 8: by Vega_girl (last edited Jan 18, 2015 05:35PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I love Supernatural!!!!! Sam, Dean and Castiel is there anything better!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments oh my ... Barb you my long lost sister or friend or whatever

I LOVE YOU .. I'm still at season 3 though . I started recently

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I just followed Jared Padalecki over from another show he was in called Gilmore Girls!!!! It was awesome and on that show his name was Dean!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments Dean!! .. I can't imagine him in anything other than Sam :D

Susan I loved this book!!! Enjoy ladies!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Haha, it took me forever to adjust because he was Dean on the other show like 7 years first!!! I kept calling them Dean & Dean!! LOL. But I have watched all the seasons so far!! I love it!! I love all the " bad" guys too!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments Thanks Susan , Don't forget to pass by every now and then
ans share ur ideas

DJacelyn | 715 comments Chris wrote: "Dean!! .. I can't imagine him in anything other than Sam :D"

I love Dean!!! He's Hot!! haha

I'm going to start tonight too :)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Now I feel we knew each other for so long .you too Djacelyn awesome!

I'll start tonight too

Susan Chris wrote: "Thanks Susan , Don't forget to pass by every now and then
ans share ur ideas"

I will I will!!

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Dean!! .. I can't imagine him in anything other than Sam :D"

That's the on.y way I know him is as Dean, and I loved him!!!

Erika | 9482 comments Susan wrote: "I loved this book!!! Enjoy ladies!!"

Join in please!!!

Susan I've never watch Supernatural.......is it good??

Erika | 9482 comments So I just started and can I tell you, I really want a cherry coke!!!!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Me too!! This is so much better than I thought...... Chapter11(view spoiler)

Chris K. | 1404 comments I dont know where I stopped but It's kind of usual story for me but I love Wesley

Chris K. | 1404 comments Susan wrote: "I've never watch Supernatural.......is it good??"

It IS good..and it gets better every season.

Give it a try

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chapter 17 .....I hate her dad right now!!

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I have to say love Supernatural and Dean is my favorite!! Though I stopped watching last season. :( just got behind and said I would Netflix it to catch up but haven't yet. I do really want to read this one but I keep not finishing Wreck Me and I really like it so far so I'm going to finish first!

Chris K. | 1404 comments We'll wait for you ,Christine

I'm probably gonna be late on this one too so we might finish together :D

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I finished!!!

It was super cute!!

Erika | 9482 comments Okay well I just finished chapter 2, and I forgot about the situation with her parents!!! That's what I like about a reread!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Me too!! This is so much better than I thought...... Chapter11[spoilers removed]"

I LOVE THAT POINT TOO

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "Me too!! This is so much better than I thought...... Chapter11[spoilers removed]"

I LOVE THAT POINT TOO"

Me too!!! I finished, (view spoiler)

Chris K. | 1404 comments ugh I'm stuck :D

and I cant wait to see how they will get together

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "ugh I'm stuck :D

and I cant wait to see how they will get together"

It's not a typical romance I will say that!

Chris K. | 1404 comments (view spoiler)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I know!!! They weren't even good lies!!!

Chris K. | 1404 comments So you hate her with me ?

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I did, but toward the end I think I understand her a little better.

Chris K. | 1404 comments well one thing is for sure settled . I love Wesley

(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments I feel a little bad for Bianca (view spoiler)

message 40: by Chris (last edited Jan 20, 2015 07:14AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chris K. | 1404 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7eK...

Have you seen it.

I think I'm gonna enjoy the movie ... Wesley is so so good int hat trailer

Erika | 9482 comments I posted this video on our home page guys! I'm going to miss John :(
I'm still not sure if I'm going to like the adaptation...we'll see

Chris K. | 1404 comments I have seen it's quite different from the book .but it would be good movie even if it's not good adaptation

Erika | 9482 comments Yea, I nust have to remind myself of that so I'm not disappointed

Chris K. | 1404 comments But you'll see it, right?

Erika | 9482 comments Of course!! It still looks good lol

Chris K. | 1404 comments It even has the same scene from the book where she spilled her coke on him :D lol

Erika | 9482 comments Yes! Just at a party not club...I think

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "well one thing is for sure settled . I love Wesley

[spoilers removed]"

I'm only on chapter 13, so I'm not a big fan of Wesley. At least he is honest about what he is, but I'm dying to read your spoiler because you say you love him and I'm waiting for that turning point where I find out something more about who he is!

Thanks so much for the trailer. It appears to be very different from the book. Well at least as much as I've read so far. But it looks cute and I will go see it!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I love Wesley because he is honest!!! I really done care if a guy is a man-whore as long as he is up front about it.....I say it's the girls job to k ow what she's getting into!!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Fyi: the letter "n" hates me!!!!

« previous 1