The Fae of Erilea ✨ discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Hi everyone! Welcome to the group. Introduce yourself here!

message 2: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) I'm Sofia. I'm a violinist, pianist, book-devourer, and aspiring author.

message 3: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 2 comments Hi, I'm Lilly, I really don't know what to say about myself 😂

message 4: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Welcome, Lilly!!

daughterofathenacarli | 9 comments Hi, I'm Carli! I've actually only read two SJM books, (Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight, but I definetly wanna read more soon! I'm also currently reading Heir of Fire!!

message 6: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Welcome, Carli!!

daughterofathenacarli | 9 comments Sofia wrote: "Welcome, Carli!!"

Thanks!

message 8: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Welcome, Sarah! How are you liking TAB so far?

message 9: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) I'm glad you're liking it!

message 10: by Shaden Aktham (new)

Shaden Aktham | 1 comments Hello everyone! My name is Shaden and I am 16. I am a huge fan of Sarah J Maas and I am excited to be here! I am also a member of a TOG and ACOTAR discord server for discussions and roleplay if anyone would like to join. My favorite character is probably Aelin.

message 11: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Shaden Aktham wrote: "Hello everyone! My name is Shaden and I am 16. I am a huge fan of Sarah J Maas and I am excited to be here! I am also a member of a TOG and ACOTAR discord server for discussions and roleplay if any..."

Hellooo, welcome!

message 12: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh (ryrymartin5) | 1 comments hey everyone i’m ryleigh. i absolutely love all of SJM’s books. so far i’ve read all the ACOTAR books and throne of glass, i’m currently reading Crescent City and it’s so awesome!

message 13: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) Ryleigh wrote: "hey everyone i’m ryleigh. i absolutely love all of SJM’s books. so far i’ve read all the ACOTAR books and throne of glass, i’m currently reading Crescent City and it’s so awesome!"

Hi and welcome!! I love Crescent City; the plot twists at the end will blow your mind. What's your favorite ToG book??