Pump Up Your Book discussion

The Change You Want! Change Your Mindset, and Change Your Mind
PUYB Virtual Book Club > The Change You Want! Change Your Mindset and Change Your Life by Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracee (new)

Tracee Gleichner Pump Up Your Book is proud to be representing Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta, author of the personal growth book, The Change You Want! Change Your Mindset and Change Your Life, as she tours the blogosphere February 2 - 27!

Your mindset determines your attitude • Your attitude determines your choices • Your choices determine your life! Do You Want To Change the Outcomes in Your Life? Our thoughts, beliefs and experiences are the building blocks that shape our mindset, and in turn determine our desired outcomes. Start to positively shape your mindset and you will take the outcomes in your life from good to great – whether in your personal life or your career or business. This book will provide you with simple but powerful steps you can take each day to start shaping your mindset and experiencing the success and fulfilment you desire! “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” - Napoleon Hill.

Please add your discussion about this book in the comments below, as well as any links to reviews, interviews, guest posts and book spotlights.

message 2: by Yvonne (last edited Jan 24, 2015 08:07AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yvonne Akpoveta | 2 comments Excited about the book tour and looking forward to it!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Reading (DogsMomLaura) | 2 comments What a timely book for me. My life is going through many changes right now and I would love to influence outcomes in a more positive manner.

Yvonne Akpoveta | 2 comments Hey Laura ... I can tell you for sure the principles in this book definitely influenced many positive outcomes for me! Wishing you the best and most for 2015!