2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Silenced (Lucy Kincaid, #4)
This topic is about Silenced
Silenced > Question O

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6545 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1752 comments I really like reading them one a month and the stories follow each other with little time between. This one was difficult to follow at first and Paxton reappearing was a surprise. Still not sure where that is heading, but I'm beginning to believe he isn't a good guy.

Robin (robinmy) | 1494 comments This was a good story. It just took me a while to get into it and understand what was going on.

I don't understand Sean's jealousy of Noah. Lucy hasn't given him any reason to be jealous that I can see.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6545 comments Mod
It was a really good story, even though I got confused.

I enjoy reading them this close together, too. The continuity is wonderful and who knew I’d be feeling bad thoughts about Paxton!

Anita, I think Sean believes Noah is subliminally insinuating himself into Lucy’s psyche, either consciously or subconsciously. I’m not sure about him either. Lucy’s not doing anything to encourage him.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 873 comments I didn't love this one. Mostly, I was confused and by the time I got into the story, it was almost over. I liked it but didn't love it.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2146 comments I agree with everyone. It is good that we are reading these books close together, even though I'm a month behind you all.

The story was confusing at times because of the large cast of characters and many subplots. Just the same, I wanted to figure out what was going on and who the bad guys were. All in all it is well done.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 782 comments I'm glad I caught up and have the next book to begin right away, although when I read the first paragraph, I thought I'd missed a book between them :-)