2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Silenced (Lucy Kincaid, #4)
This topic is about Silenced
Silenced > Question K

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6191 comments Mod
What is your opinion of Paxton? Did he set Jocelyn and Chris up for getting killed? Should he have done more for them? Is he a benefactor or something more sinister?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments I think Paxton is a controlling and a manipulative S.O.B. I felt sorry for him that his daughter was raped and killed, but I'm changing my opinion on him. I don't think he set up Jocelyn and Chris, I think he really liked them, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't use them if it advanced his agenda. He is a puppet master. As long as you do things that benefit him, he's your benefactor. Step out of line and he's something more sinister and Sean is definitely out of line right now.

Robin (robinmy) | 1401 comments I agree with Anita 100%. Paxton is a puppet master who is running the show. He wouldn't stop to use someone if they had something he needed.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6191 comments Mod
Puppet master is the perfect term for him! I was sympathetic the first time he was introduced but have done a 180. He’s shifty and dangerous. Sean needs to watch his back.

Melissa (melissasd) | 673 comments I agree with you all. I have no respect for the man.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 844 comments I agree with all of you too. I felt sorry for him at first but I've completely changed my mind about him.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1993 comments I agree.

The first time we met him he was a more sympathetic characters. As his true personality is revealed, it wouldn't surprise me if he put his daughter at risk in the first place. Puppet master is the correct term. I'm waiting to see how his actions impacted his daughter. He is involved I'm almost positive.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments Anita, you nailed it...