2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Silenced (Lucy Kincaid, #4)
This topic is about Silenced
Silenced > Question F

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6226 comments Mod
Hannah/Ivy trusts no one, rightly so, and created certain challenges because of that distrust. Did she make the investigation harder? Should she have reached back out to Lucy after the accident?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1678 comments Her #1 goal was protecting her sister. #2 was protecting the other girls. She believed that her father was so powerful that she couldn't trust anyone in law enforcement. She made the investigation harder for sure. She didn't know Lucy and had no reason to trust her.

Robin (robinmy) | 1417 comments I think she thought that if she answered Lucy and Genie's questions, they would demand the sister be returned to her home. Hannah wasn't about to let that happen.

I agree with both of you. She made the investigation a lot harder but trusting Lucy and/or Genie was a big risk. I understood why she didn’t. I kept wondering if there was anything Lucy could have done differently to create that trust.

message 5: by Melissa (last edited Oct 04, 2020 11:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa (melissasd) | 673 comments I agree. She didn't know Lucy or Genie. I wondered the same thing, Jonetta. Lucy is usually so good with words.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1678 comments Both Genie and Lucy were injured in the crash. Genie seriously. That may have thrown Lucy off her game and getting Hannah to stay and cooperate was just beyond her at that time.

No, she was given enough time because of that accident.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2004 comments I agree with everyone. I understand Ivy's fear and lack of trust though.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments Ditto, again.