Goodreads Developers discussion

questions > Notifications of goodreads not updating since yesterday night?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 10 comments Hey just wanted to ask if anyone has noticed Goodreads notifications haven't updated since yesterday night? I just use safari to keep refreshing to see if I got any type of replies.

message 2: by WillowRaven (last edited Oct 07, 2020 03:10AM) (new)

WillowRaven (willowraven1) | 22 comments I have my settings to send me an email when there are certain actions on GR (for example: books on my "to read" shelf having a giveaway) however for the past 4-5 days I haven't received a single notification for a giveaway, which I find difficult to fathom since, on average, I get 7-10 notifications nightly for books on my to read shelf being in a giveaway. I double checked my settings - nothing has changed. And I have recently manually gone through the Giveaways pages and found some to-read books have recently listed giveaways, which means I *should* have received email notifications for them, and didn't. I was curious if anyone else had noticed not getting notifications they had signed up for, as well.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 10 comments I believe from what my friend told me is goodreads shut off all notifications. They haven’t announced why or when they will turn them back on. She asked and got an email about it. So we are all in the same boat of no notifications at all.