message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

here zeb

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm back y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-POP LOVER!!!!! erm hey

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Um, hi, fellow mods. I received a message from the publisher Henry Holt -- a real, live publishing house-- that said this:

"Hi Tiffany,

We wanted to see if your F.R.I.E.N.D.S. group would be interested in reading a new memoir we just published, THE MEANING OF MARIAH CAREY. In it the global icon, award-winning singer, songwriter, producer, actress, mother, daughter, sister, storyteller, and artist finally tells the unfiltered story of her life. Perfect for a buddy read!

From Mariah: "It took me a lifetime to have the courage and the clarity to write my memoir. I want to tell the story of the moments - the ups and downs, the triumphs and traumas, the debacles and the dreams, that contributed to the person I am today. This book is composed of my memories, my mishaps, my struggles, my survival and my songs. Unfiltered. Writing this memoir was incredibly hard, humbling and healing."

Let us know if you're interested. We would love to partner with you and provide free copies of the book to group members. Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Maia"

I don't know how to respond to this, so I thought I'd let you guys know.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG THATS AMAZING TIFFANY!!!!!!!

message 8: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany So what do we do about it?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I say we go for it. It might be something fun and exciting to do. How did this email come up anyway? Also, Tiffany could you make me a mod again, please?

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany The publisher randomly sent me a message. I'll go add you as a moderator, then. What should I say to the publisher, exactly?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, honestly I don't know let me think.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

How about. We would love to partner with you. Yeah that's all I got.

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Maybe I should redirect the publisher to you and you can talk to them? Because I hate to say it, but I don't have time to do any of this and I was thinking of leaving this group anyway because I don't have time to work with it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I guess that works. Sorry, you're so busy.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, y'all sorry I haven't been active in this group a lot. I just got so much stuff to do. Anyways, I have an idea instead of the group on discord I made us we could do a group on emails. It's easier and sometimes more fun. As long as y'all's email is a google email it will work. The chatting thing is called Hangouts on goggle email. If y'all give me your emails I can add you in Hangouts on email.

Ken *No Longer In Hospital* (thesaladmaniscomming) | 173 comments C H A T S