ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ > Selected Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2020 12:50PM) (new)

❦Do you believe in second chances? ❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aeris Blanc
ᴀɢᴇ: 19
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: bi
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Set

❦ “it isn’t what you said, it’s how you said it.” ❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: November 21st
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: idk..
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Open *wink wonk*
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 2
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: huhhhh?

❦ “it’s unfortunate you’re alone, my dear.” ❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Aeris likes to make people tick. He’ll find out what irritates you, use that against you, and see if you can take it. Then he’ll like you. He falls hard, and fast. He’s quite mysterious when you first meet him though. And secretive.

❦ “I’ll throttle you. Don’t. Tell. Him. That.” ❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ) Aeris has always lived among the twisted and evil all his life. He’s quite desensitised to corruption, but he knows it’s wrong. He reacts calmly and quickly to such. He’s spent most of his time in his room. The outside world was too dangerous for him as a child. But now, he moves through the world like a cat. Slick, untouchable, almost.

❦ “Do you promise not to tell?” ❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&...

ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Andy Biersack
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: button downs and turtlenecks. And James Dean type stuff.

❦ “7 more hours until this dreadful day is over.” ❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
❦ “It’s more than that. It’s.. you wouldn’t understand, alright?”❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Bunnies, red, black, naps, the nighttime, the moon
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: summer, the sun, military time(don’t ask), misogynists.
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: has cat-like agility and an amazing poker face.
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Can’t really tell when someone’s ACTUALLY being nice to him.

❦ “Sweet mercy.” ❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A blood-red pendent in the shape of a bunnies head.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Animated Shadow, umbrakinesis
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: I LUV

❦ “Speak your mind. Your ideas will stay stagnant if you refuse to do so.” ❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
01 Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka
02 Grease by Frankie Vallie
03 Lovefool by the Cardigans
04 LOVEFOOL BY NO VACATION

❦ “A woman does not need a MAN to take care of her, you blind-bat Buffon.” ❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: I
LUV
HIM

❦ “I’ll give you three seconds. Get out of my sight.”❦

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 65 comments it this where we make a selected?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

no, of course not

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

kidding

message 5: by xavier (last edited Sep 30, 2020 01:13PM) (new)

xavier | 581 comments"Butler because bad*ss miracle worker isn't an official job"

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Jayden Quinn
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Bisexual (Likes guys more though)
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Geb

*Smiles while his eyes are glaring so hard at you*

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: January 18th
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: In a small town nearby the Castle
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Single
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 4th
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Elias' Butler

"Me? Not liking you? You're right; I don't "

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Jayden is hardworking, practical, but also a dreamer at the same time. He may seem calm and collected, but make him do unnecessary work or make a mess that he needs to clean up? Don't be mistaken; in the kindest way possible, he's quite colorfully cussing you out in his head while his face smiles brightly. He is kind, helpful, and very stubborn. He's good at smiling brightly while he'd rather punch you in the face, so do not underestimate him just because of his babie face. He would do ANYTHING for his sister, even though she annoys him a lot and will low-key throw you off a cliff if you hurt her. He's awkward around a lot of people, but is social when it's just a few people. He's also not the greatest at expressing his feelings. When he can't flee on his motorcycle, he manages to get away from his life if only for a few moments by playing his guitar.

"...The only reason you're not covered in bruises right now is because she's holding me back."

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ) TBD (Need to collaborate with Phyllis)

"Okay, who did it? Because there is no way that I'm cleaning this up"

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Froylan Gutierrez
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: LOTS OF DENIM, flannel, buttoned tees, cuffed jeans, normal t-shirts, and his butler uniform; https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/puIAAO... (He has two)

"I'm nicer when I sleep in"

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

"Sorry for being late; I was too busy not wanting to be here"

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Riding his motorcycle, coffee, listening to music, exploring around the castle and outside, singing, playing his guitar, and going on adventures along with other things. He also loves chocolate
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Extra unnecessary work, bitter food, pompous and arrogant people, and etc.
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Hardwork, logic, cleaning, and keeping a happy face on. He also is good with knowing which battles to fight and which to let go (Most of the time)
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: His Sister, Elias, His "workaholic-ness," and etc.

"It's crazy how much I miss you every second that we aren't in the same room"

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A plain silver locket with a picture of him and his sister that he wears around his wrist as a bracelet, his black motorcycle, and his acoustic guitar.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Geo-kinesis; his specialty is carving through rock and causing "earthquakes"/manipulating surface earth
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:

*Him;* "Is it weird to talk to myself?"
*Also Him;* "Nah"

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
~ Just Like Fire by P!nk
~ I Love Me by Demi Lovato
~ PILLOWTALK by Zayn Malik
~ Cold Water by Justin Bieber
~ Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

"I just don't want to be alone okay?!"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: The bi definition for him; I like guys with the exception of a few girls. Also, he did not want to be a selected, but there's no way out now because his sister secretly put him in for the raffle (Good idea Phyllis!!)

"I'm in a relationship with chocolate. Sorry."

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 65 comments AspiringAuthor wrote: "no, of course not"

XDXD

message 7: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments AspiringAuthor wrote: "no, of course not"

XDDD

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Hey Audrey!!!

message 9: by REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (last edited Sep 28, 2020 09:12AM) (new)

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 65 comments ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Alena Rose Blair
ᴀɢᴇ:17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Isis

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: October 8th
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Wylan?
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 5th?
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Selected?

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): she is funny and very sarcastic, she is spunky and quick thinking, she is very adventuress and loves going to new places she loves jokes and Stubborn.

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): TBD

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/14756332...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Abby?
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/60517807...
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/24629747...

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
Vana, 13, Sister?

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: making, jokes, helping people, animals, laughing.
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Jerks, bright colors.
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: she is kind and good at making friends, she is very good with people and public speaking, she is tough when she is trying to get something done.
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: she is not very trusting; she is scared of spiders.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: a plain silver ring on her ring finger it was given to her by her sister.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: she can get into peoples head and hear thoughts. She can also plaint false images or thoughts in peoples minds, but she tries not to use her power
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
Myself by Bazzi
Pray for me by the weekend
Sweet but psycho by Ava Max
you can't stop the girl by Bebe Rexa

(im sorry I don't really no what im doing :) )

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 65 comments NO i didnt no there was one ill go look at that sorry!

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2020 05:21PM) (new)

100+ Best Shy quotes images | shy quotes, quotes, shy people problems

Name ~ Kendall Crystal Calver
Age ~ 20
Gender ~ Female
Sexual Orientation ~ Demisexual, Heteroromantic
Godly Parent ~ Nephthys, Goddess of the River

380 Introvert Quotes That Will Comfort You

Birthday ~ November 10
Relationship Status ~ Open
Caste ~ Three
Occupation ~ Student (teacher)

19 Relatable Quotes About Being Shy and Quiet

Personality ~ Kendall is a shy, reserved girl. She would much rather be reading and learning new things than out partying. Despite her quiet outward appearence, Kendall is very friendly and fiercely loyal. She carries within her a spirit of love and determination and even a few simple words of encouragement from her can spark the same in someone else.

40+ Best Quiet people quotes images | quotes, me quotes, words of wisdom

History ~ Born to a godly mother and a human father, Kendall Calver only ever knew one side of her heritage. To keep Kendall from knowing too much, her father always told her that her mother was just a girlfriend of his who walked out one day and left him with the baby. All this changed when Kendall was ten and she discovered that she had powers. Her father was then forced to reveal to Kendall that her mother was actually a goddess and that Kendall was a demigod. Kendall didn't let this stop her from having a normal life. She went to school like a normal girl. She had friends like a normal girl. She managed to behave like a normal girl in public, despite using her powers quite excessively at home.

When Kendall was thirteen, her father married a woman. A normal, human woman. This woman had a daughter about Kendall's age, which gave Kendall a sister to confide in and a motherly figure in her life.

that's where people think I'm weak, because I am soft, innocent and shy but never ever doubt me, never take my kin… | Inspirational quotes, Life quotes, True quotes

Appearance ~ Bailey McKnight (YouTube Star) - Bio, Birthday, Family, Age & Born
Face Claim ~ Brooklyn McKnight
Dress Style ~ cute, dressy; sundresses, skirts; pastel colors; floral patterns (view spoiler)

Relations ~
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Likes ~ reading, painting, dancing, singing
Dislikes ~ loud noises, parties, rude boys, sexists
Strengths ~ patience, loyalty, love
Weaknesses ~ introvertedness, shyness, quietness

40+ Shyness Quotes, Sayings about being shy - CoolNSmart

Powers ~ Hydrokinesis

Don't try to be what you're not. If you're nervous, be nervous. If you're shy, be shy. It's cute. -Adriana Lima | Words quotes, Quote catalog, Empowering quotes

Playlist ~
Fight Song ~ Rachel Platten
Helpless ~ Hamilton
Burn ~ Hamilton
Congratulations ~ Hamilton (deleted song)
Scars to Your Beautiful ~ Alessia Cara
Fireflies ~ Owl City

I'm Not Shy - Inspirational Quote | Full Dose

message 12: by ℂhigeen( •_•) (last edited Sep 29, 2020 03:33PM) (new)

ℂhigeen( •_•) I'm a shining solo.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Roseanne Park(Goes by Rose for short)
ᴀɢᴇ: 18
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Bisexual(tends to lean towards girls)
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Shu, the god of air

Watch your mouth when you speak my name.

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: December 30
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: In the middle of nowhere
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Open
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: Two(I think that's the right caste for a singer but idk[it might be 5])
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Singer and Selected(I guess?)

This is not a touching love story.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Rose is a complicated person. She enjoys food and is a fairly good cook. But, she is incredibly clumsy, even though her clothing begs to differ. Clumsy, but classy, or classy but clumsy. She always laughs it off, but people who make fun of her hurt her feelings, causing her to be hard to win the feelings of. But when you get on her bad side, it's a little bad for you. She has learned to wield her words like a weapon so watch out for a sassy dumpling Rose coming your way. She kind, but smol and reserved, polite but quiet.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: Rose rose(haha funny) to fame at the age of 14. She was a rapper and singer who also would dance during some of her performances. She enjoyed living life to her fullest, but since she became famous at a young age, she has been permanently scarred. People have tried to make attempts on her life and she has anxiety and prefers to pretend like she doesn't exist. But once you crack her shell, her mandu side comes out(dumpling). She's a true cutie once she trusts you.

Don't be trapped in someone else's dream.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/f2/...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Jennie Kim
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Chanel, schmancy stuff, crop tops, dresses, suits
Makeup: She ROCKS cat-eyes. No joke. Things like rompers with skirts she likes too.
(view spoiler)

You can't come into someone's life, make them feel special, and then just leave.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

You were born to be real, not to be perfect.

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Dogs, piano, flute, Chanel(aka fancy schmancy clothing), photography, can also make clothing
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Snobby famous people, not matching clothing,
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Creating her own dresses and clothing, singing+rapping+dancing
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Being a social butterfly, remembering things, breaking everything, losing things

No one is born ugly, we just live in a judgemental society.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A ring (view spoiler) that helps her keep control over her ability. She only takes it off when in a life and death emergency.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Aerokinesis, which means she can manipulate air, wind, and some gas(view spoiler). Her strength lies in the wind, and she can zoom around like a little bug(hehe). But she can barely hold another person up because of her slim, petite, figure so that's not really an option for her.
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: She breaks and losing everything, DON'T TRUST HER WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN CLOTHING AND FABRIC AND DOGS!!!!

❦We all need a soul to rely on, a shoulder to cry on a friend through the highs and lows.❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
-So Am I by Ava Max
-Solo by Jennie Kim(sometimes it's good for her to practice her own song)
-Kings & Queens by Ava Max
-Kiss and Make Up by Dua Lipa ft. Blackpink(pretend she's not in them lol)
-Kill This Love by Blackpink(^^^^)
-Ddu-du-ddu-du by Blackpink(yet again, as said above)
-ON by BTS
-First Burn(deleted song from Hamilton)

I'm re-reading your letters and watching them burnnnn.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: This is probably messy, sorry if it isn't good. I'll edit once I receive feedback! Also whenever I RP, the characters tend to run off and ignore their written 'personalities' sooooo yeah have fun with that.

Also: Don't be mad at me for naming her Rose and not Jennie, even I don't know why I did that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Be who you feel you are and don't compromise.

ℂhigeen( •_•) oops i got a little carried away...

message 14: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD AT MAKING CHARACTERSSSSS!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lazuli Celeste Hanlon

Nickname: Lani (or Nut Case, but she’ll only let you call that if you’re REALLY close to her; and she’ll probably still smack you)

Sexuality: Lesbian

"Chin up and pose, otherwise the crown falls."

Godly Parent: Nut, Goddess of the Sky

Abilities: Atmokinesis — the ability to control the weather. She loves storms and wind, and can summon a hurricane to surround her. She can also summon a small sphere of lightning, so compressed that it’s like a miniature star (not quite that destructive obviously, but...)

"Don’t call me gorgeous. Call me something I really am."

Looks: Lazuli has long, tumbling silver-white hair and dark, star-flecked sapphire blue eyes that pin you to the spot, but that also make you get lost in them. She’s tall and graceful, and has dark ebony skin. Her body is long and lean, with hourglass curves.
Because she’s a model, she has good endurance and is very fit, since she always has to maintain her figure and keep looking her best. Lani is stronger than she looks and has great reflexes. She’s also gotten a bit of stunt training in preparation for her debut as an actress.

Dress Style: she’s used to designer outfits, statement jewelry and celebrity style. Think BLACKPINK crossed with Romee Strijd, and then the Met Gala for photoshoots. She pulls off daring styles as a job. At home, when she can relax (which happens rarely) she wears sweatpants, sweaters or T-shirts. But always designer — she can’t escape it. Going out for something "casual", she still has to wear something stylish. Cameras, fans and peers could be anywhere.
Her makeup is usually natural and flattering, something that shows off her looks but isn’t over-the-top. She pulls off brighter styles when she tries to, like at major shoots with vivid colors. But on magazine covers or designer catalogs, she’ll go natural and let her face, body and look speak for itself. She’d rather not look like a clown. And besides, she always has to look commanding — she’s a Two.
(view spoiler)

"Crowns don’t give themselves over. You have to earn them."

Zodiac: Aquarius

Caste: 2

Occupation: she’s training to be an actress, and is a well-known model. Basically, a celebrity on the rise.

"Act like a bitch to become one. Act like a queen to become one. Where’s the difference?"

Personality: Lazuli is poised, cold and imperious. She’s authoritative and a bit intimidating, commanding attention as soon as she steps into the room. She knows her power and she knows exactly how to handle it. Lani does not tolerate weakness or disrespect, and she makes sure people around her know it.
She’s intelligent and can be a bit manipulative. She’s emotionally aware of others, great at talking and good at handling people if she needs to. Keyword: if she needs to. Otherwise, they can stay out of her way, and she’ll stay out of theirs. As a model and training actress, she knows how to turn on the charm, the anger, the sass. She knows how to change emotions.
Lazuli is mature and clever, and cunning. Classic Slytherin. She is powerful and she knows it. She is fortunate, and she knows it. And she’s always composed, regal and alert. You never know where a power move might come from.
She might not be intentionally condescending, but sometimes she can be. She’s not spoiled, but she can be entitled. Lani isn’t used to having things given to her — she knows she has to earn them. But she also knows the easiest ways to do it.
Under that, she’s a bit of an airhead (yes I meant that ironically, I’ll leave now). Lazuli’s kind of dreamy, and loves imagining new ideas or worlds. She’s creative and artistic. But she doesn’t really show it, other than drawing a lot. She can’t. It fits her, to have a sketchbook or something with her, because of her caste - she was training to be an actress before the Selection. Other than that, she can’t let herself zone out. It risks too much of her reputation.
But.
Lani is...insecure. Under the poised, glamorous exterior, is an unsure seventeen-year-old. Is she smart enough? Is her tone right, is the lighting on her face too much, is there enough powder on her cheekbones? Is she strong enough, is there enough attention on her, has she done enough to earn it all?
Or is the pressure too much for her to handle? Why isn’t the love enough for her?
Lazuli is terrified that she won’t be good enough. She’s never been able to earn the love she wants.

Likes: GIRLS the night sky, stars, yoga, storms and rain, success, the spotlight, proving herself to others, red velvet cake (she doesn’t get it to eat it often, though), compliments, drawing/sketching, writing, reading

Dislikes: failure, letting others down, not getting attention, not landing something right, intrusive paparazzi or annoying fans (yes she does have to deal with them), biker shorts, donuts/junk food

"I don’t want attention, I want respect. I want someone to care."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

History: Lazuli was found by her father in the living room of his penthouse. The two-year-old had been left there by her mother — and upon seeing her starry eyes and dark skin, he realized exactly who that was. To get rid of the proof, he sent Lani off to his estranged sister, equally as wealthy and almost as uncaring.
Lazuli’s aunt gave her whatever she wanted — mostly. Lani got her toys or jewelry or dresses, and she loved posing with them or showing them off at her private schools. Which was how her aunt got the idea to make her a model.
She took the seven-year-old Lazuli to a modeling agency in the city, and when they found out who she was, immediately agreed to sign her. Of course, her unique coloring and pretty face were a good reason too.
Every year, she would visit her mother for five days — the last five days of the year. Ironically, those were the five days that Nut gave birth to her godly children, called the Demon Days. Lazuli would spend those days in the sky with her mother. Nut treated her well, listening to whatever she had to say and training her to think or challenge differently. She would always return “home” remembering whatever lessons her mother had taught her.
So, Lani was taken care of in all aspects. Physically, she had whatever she needed, and unlike most other children, she had a job that gained her fame and fortune. Mentally, she attended all the best schools and spent her winter holidays learning from her mother.
But that was never what she wanted. Everyone who raised her just used Lazuli for their own gain. Her father sent her away to clear his name. Her aunt made her a celebrity for the wealth and status. And her mother didn’t care for her past what Lani attributed to the goddess.
All Lazuli wanted was their love and approval. But her mother was only happy because Lani gained her respect — having the adoration of so many humans strengthened her as an immortal. Nut didn’t truly care for her as much as the esteem she garnered. The sky goddess was not the motherly figure her mythology painted her out to be.
Lazuli was raised to believe that fame and respect from others was the only thing that mattered. She’s spent her whole life trying to please her mother, aunt and even her father. She’s gotten onto magazine covers and TV interviews...but it’s still not enough. She has rivals in the sphere of fame, other girls trying to take her spot. She should be irreplaceable.
On her last visit to her mother, right before her seventeenth birthday, Lani came out. She told her mother about a girl she had met on set, hoping for acceptance or understanding.
But what her mother gave her was not that. Nut didn’t care about her romantic life. She cared about the status that it garnered. And if loving a girl would get her bad press, then Lazuli was forbidden from being public about her romance.
So Lani entered the Selection. She’d get the freedom and power that she wanted — and the respect her mother craved. She’d win it all. Because becoming the queen would be enough, wouldn’t it?

"I’ll show them all."

Skills: empathy, communication, leadership, flexibility, public presentation, poise and grace

Strengths: emotional intelligence and manipulation, lies and acting, adaptability, creativity, maturity, intelligence, independence, cunning and ambition, physical awareness and aesthetic eye, efficiency

Weaknesses: insecurity, emotionally guarded, just wants approval and attention, doesn't know how to handle real relationships, vanity, her past, fear of failure, uncertainty

"If you get in the way of a woman’s battle, you get in the way of her sword."

Playlist:
- Queen by Loren Gray
Don't ya know I'm dangerous? / Fire burnin' in my blood / I got this handled, I don't need rescuin' / You can call me a princess all you like / 'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side / But that ain't what I want, I'ma show you / I'ma show you / How to treat me like a queen / Boy, you better bow down on your knees / Can I get a "Yes, your majesty"? / So treat me like a queen / Boy, you better bow down on your knees / Can I get a "Yes, your majesty"? / Eyes on me like I'm a prize / But you better recognize / I'm not your angel 'cause I belong to me / You can call me a princess all you like / 'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side / But that ain't what I want, I'ma show you / I'ma show you / How to treat me like a queen
- Castle by Halsey
Oh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used / If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised / Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it / Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it / I'm headed straight for the castle / They wanna make me their queen / And there's an old man sitting on the throne / That's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean / I'm headed straight for the castle / They've got the kingdom locked up / And there's an old man sitting on the throne / That's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut / Straight for the castle / There's no use crying about it
- Castle Walls by T.I. featuring Christina Aquilera
'Cause see, you can't see the castle through the walls 'til it falls / Everyone thinks that I have it all / But it's so empty living behind these castle walls / These castle walls / If I should tumble, if I should fall / Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls? / There's no-one here at all, behind these castle walls / Nobody knows I'm all alone / Living in this castle made of stone / They say that money is freedom, but I feel trapped inside it all / And while I sit so high up on a throne / I wonder, how I can feel this low? / On top of the world it's beautiful / But there's no place to fall
- Human by Christina Perri
I can hold my breath / I can bite my tongue / I can stay awake for days / If that's what you want / Be your number one / I can fake a smile / I can force a laugh / I can dance and play the part / If that's what you ask / Give you all I am / I can do it / I can do it / I can do it / But I'm only human / And I bleed when I fall down / I'm only human / And I crash and I break down / Your words in my head, knives in my heart / You build me up and then I fall apart / 'Cause I'm only human, yeah / I can turn it on / Be a good machine / I can hold the weight of worlds / If that's what you need / Be your everything

"Maybe I don't deserve love — but I don’t need love. Respect works just fine."

Other: she’s my misunderstood child

"Behind a star there is darkness."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "❦I'm a shining solo.❦

ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Bisexual

❦Watch your mouth when you speak my name.❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅ..."

why did you make her name Rosé and base her personality off Rosé but everything else is Jennie? lol
yes I'm a blink deal with it

ℂhigeen( •_•) AspiringAuthor wrote: "Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "❦I'm a shining solo.❦

ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Bisexual

❦Watch your mouth wh..."

sometimes my brain hurts and i decide nope too bad and i don't even know what to talk about anymore so yeah.

I'm an ArmyBlink.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "❦I'm a shining solo.❦

❦Watch your mouth whe..."

Burn is still in Hamilton. There is another song, First Burn, that was the original draft for Burn, but it didn't fit the character's personality, so Lin-Manuel Miranda rewrote it and that is the Burn you hear in the musical.

ℂhigeen( •_•) Layne wrote: "Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "❦I'm a shining solo.❦

ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Shu, the god..."

Oh okay thanks! I think the one by like 5 people is the one I meant? Imma edit that now

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "Layne wrote: "Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "❦I'm a shining solo.❦

ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ..."

First Burn is the one with the five women all singing together.

ℂhigeen( •_•) My brain hurts now.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "My brain hurts now."

Okay, so long story short, Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a song for Hamilton, called it Burn. He then realised that this version of the song didn't fit Eliza's personality, so he rewrote it and retitled the old one "First Burn." First Burn is the one you are talking about.

ℂhigeen( •_•) Layne wrote: "Chigeen + Dawnpanther wrote: "My brain hurts now."

Okay, so long story short, Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote a song for Hamilton, called it Burn. He then realised that this version of the song didn't fi..."

Oh okay. Thanks a ton!

message 26: by Soft (last edited Sep 28, 2020 12:01PM) (new)

Soft Key

❦They say oh my god I see the way you shine❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Eden Opheira
ᴀɢᴇ: Twenty
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Demisexual/Bisexual
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Ra of the Sun

❦Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August Seventh
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Somewhere in the east, near the ocean.
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: single
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: four
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Musician

❦You know you stopped me dead while I was passing by❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ):

Lively : Full of life and energy. At first, Eden wears a wide smile and an overwhelming amount of confidence, only because she knows that her life could not get any worse then it already was. She's content with majority of her life, and always seems to give off a calm, warm vibe that tends to draw people in.

Destructive : Eden loathes herself, thinks that it's her fault that her family is gone. She tends to channel this self-hatred towards violent things, harmful things. Be it towards herself or others.

Aware : Observant, aware, mindful, whatever you want to call it. Eden is aware of her surrounds, aware of the odd glances she gets for the scars she bears and the title she holds. She's calm, acts like she doesn't know enough secrets that could put you in hell for eternity times four. You'd eventual notice that she doesn't care about what rumors are about her, just as long as you don't say anything about her family, you're safe.

Spiteful : What do you expect from someone who literally want's her father dead. She doesn't care if he's a god, he needs to suck it up and face her like a decent person and explain to her why the hell he had done that to her mother.
Eden can hold a grudge for a long time, uses it to fuel her anger and motivate her. Sometimes it can be healthy, other times not so much.

Distant : Eden tends to push everybody away, to hang back from the crowd and lean against a wall. She tends to have everybody at arm's length, denying them the ability to get any closer. If you do manage to break down her walls, you're in for one hell of a ride.

❦And now I beg to see you dance just one more time❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

The Daughter of Ra
She could never rid herself of him, ever. He was her father after-all, the holder of a gift which came from the sun. Eden hated him. Hated the burns on her skin, hated the scars from that fire, she hated Ra . He hadn't said a word when she went blind from the sun, his sun. Hadn't tried to stop her when his worshippers burned her for being the one to bear his child. She should've been worshipped, yet she was murdered.

The Child of The Sun
That was a title that Eden would never be able to rid herself of. Did she regret joining that underground fight club? Sometimes, but it had been worth it. The concerts hadn't been paying off her caretaker's hospital bills, so she had resorted to, desperate measures.
Now, she goes on her day with fresh scars on her swollen knuckles, ignoring the whispers of her boxing name. The Child of the Sun .

Miss, Opheria
"You've been Selected."
Those three words made her want to puke, to burn this man clad in fancy clothes and buying her and her friends dinner. Yet she didn't, instead that night she had drank expensive wine and cheap whiskey like it was her last night on this world.
It could've been. All she knew was that Ra was watching her with anger and disappointment, good.

❦Ooh I see you, see you, see you every time❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Ana De Armas
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Loose pants and tight shirts. Rarely shows a lot of skin, even in the heat she wears long sleeves and dark clothes. No eye, scorching colors, just soft, calming tones.

❦And oh my I, I, I like your style❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

I hate you. (view spoiler)

I miss you. (view spoiler)

Why did you leave? (view spoiler)

Why do you, love me so?(view spoiler)

❦You, you make me, make me, make me wanna cry❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Cool winds and late nights, fresh strawberries and sunflowers. To be surrounded by those she once loved and for nobody else to join.

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Her father, scorching heats, fire.

ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Diligent, intelligent, strong and quick, flexible yet sturdy.

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: The scars on her arms, willing herself to use her power.

❦And now I beg to see you dance just one more time❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: An earring of pure gold - was a gift from her father
A diamond earring - a gift from her mother

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ:
Glow - Ra of the Sun loved his daughter so, that he gave her the gift to illuminate in the darkest of shadows. . The gift to conjure pure light, for her skin to glow as if she were a cracked glow stick. It's oddly beautiful, you can see each vein and muscle, see bone and her insides if she let's her power go on for a certain amount of time.

The Flame of Gods - A father never turns his back on love, for when the day came that his lover fell, he gifted his daughter with a raging fire to kill those who should. She can bring forth flames from the sun itself in her palms. It only harms those of utmost sin and guilt. Of course, such a feat has scorched her skin and left gruesome scars.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: A pet, a lizard named Ammon, fitting because he's shy and tends to hide in her pockets.

❦So they say, dance for me, dance for me, dance for me,❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:

Dance Monkey - Tones and I
BITE - Troye Sivan
Beggin - Madcon
Rules - Doja Cat
West Coast - Imagine Dragons
Saint Bernard - Lincoln
Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone
Adventure of a Lifetime - Cold Play

❦I've never seen anybody do the things you do before❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: Just try and give her a hug, baby girl is touch starved :/

❦They say move for me, move for me, move for me, ay, ay, ay❦

❦And when you're done I'll make you do it all again❦

message 27: by Soft (new)

Soft Key yes

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 28, 2020 11:20AM) (new)

If you aren't actively standing up for what's right, you're part of the problem. | Speak up quotes, Up quotes, Quotes to live by

Name ~ Abigail Maria "Abi" Jefferson
Age ~ 21
Gender ~ Female
Sexual Orientation ~ Heterosexual
Godly Parent ~ Nut, Goddess of the Sky

Stand up for what's right! | Inspire others quotes, Injustice quotes, Spiritual uplifting quotes

Birthday ~ February 17
Relationship Status ~ Open
Caste ~ Five
Occupation ~ Dancer

Well Said Quotes About Strong People | Words, Inspirational quotes, Quotable quotes

Personality ~ Abigail is a very outgoing girl. She uses this facade of happiness and excessive joy to mask a sad a traumatic past. When Abi is alone or with a very close friend, she is quiet and often seems depressed. When she is in public, she is the most outgoing and bubbly girl you are bound to meet. She loves dancing more than anything and does it everywhere she goes, even to the point of seriously pissing other people off.

25 Inspirational Quotes To Live By That Remind You To Always Stand Up For The Truth | YourTango

History ~ Born to a godly mother and a human father, Abigail Jefferson always knew both sides of her heritage. She knew her real mother was not the woman her father was married to, that her real mother was a goddess. To keep Abi from telling other people too much, her father didn't, however, reveal to her which goddess it was. Unfortunately. her father never got to tell her, as he died when she was seven.

At this point, Abi's powers hadn't shown up yet. She lived a happy three years with her stepmother and half-sister until her powers showed up. Abi's father had never told his wife or other daughter about Abi's mom. He always told that that is was his girlfriend who just walked out and left him with a child. So, when her powers showed up, naturally, her stepmother and sister were terrified out of their minds. They had no idea what to do with a wind-controlling freak child, so they both turned to abuse. They basically turned her into Cinderella, only buying her new clothes one every two years. She was allowed one bath every two weeks.

Abi wanted to dance but her "mother" and sister wouldn't let her. She was forced to teach herself how to dance. As soon as she turned eighteen, her mother and sister kicked her out of the house, as she was now an adult and they were no longer responsible for her. She used what little money she had left to enroll in a dance school where she would be taken care of as well as educated. But, to this day, she has never figured out which goddess is her mother.

Never be afraid to raise your voice... ~ William Faulkner | Words quotes, Inspirational quotes, William faulkner quotes

Appearance ~ Lili Reinhart thinks everyone is bisexual
Face Claim ~ Lili Reinhart
Dress Style ~ knee-length dresses, bright colors, skirts, short sleeves; (view spoiler)

Pin by Juli Miranda on Quotes/Good Advice | Inspirational quotes, Words of wisdom, Quotes

Relations ~
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

this is the T R U T H people. . . | Einstein quotes, Famous quotes, Great quotes

Likes ~ reading, dancing, talking
Dislikes ~ rude boys, sexists, insensitive people
Strengths ~ patience, loyalty, love, understanding, stands up for what it right, outgoingness
Weaknesses ~ traumatic past; her happiness and joy are fake, they are used to mask her traumatic past

conflictingheart | Words quotes, Words, Inspirational words

Powers ~ Aerokinesis - the ability to control wind currents by utilizing psionics and the mind

25 Inspirational Quotes To Live By That Remind You To Always Stand Up For The Truth | YourTango

Playlist ~
Fight Song ~ Rachel Platten
Stronger ~ Kelly Clarkson
Burn ~ Phillipa Soo (Hamilton)
Congratulations ~ Renee Elise Goldeberry (Hamilton (deleted song))
Scars to Your Beautiful ~ Alessia Cara
Roar ~ Katy Perry
Together ~ For King and Country
Set it all Free ~ Scarlett Johannsson (Sing)
Show Yourself ~ Idina Menzel (Frozen)
Speechless ~ Naomi Scott (Aladdin [2019])

The Writings of Suzy Kassem | Inspirational quotes, Wise words, Favorite quotes

message 29: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Sep 28, 2020 11:35AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh)This is amazing!

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kaya Auburn Sphinx
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Bast

Haha... Yeah...

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: July 23rd
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Illea
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: Single, Selected
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 3
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Writer

Please don't call me that.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Kaya is extremely shy and awkward. She tends to apologize for absolutely everything, and she's very emotional. Kaya hates socializing, because talking to other humans is just... scary. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and she has little to no self-confidence. She's an excellent writer, and very creative, but she's incredibly harsh towards her own work. Kaya bounces around between relationships, all of which usually end badly for her. She actually didn't join the Selection to marry the prince, but just for inspiration for her writing, and she's promised herself that she won't fall in love with anyone (but we all know that's not gonna happen). She's not the best at making friends, and she tends to beat herself up for every mistake.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): TBD because I'm laaaaaazyyyyy

Friends are for people who don't hurt them by mistake. So... not me.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: H.E.R.
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: She usually wears simple, plain clothing, but she's love to wear something bright and flashy, she just doesn't have the confidence.

If I had a nickel for every time someone dumped a coffee on my head, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it's happened twice.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

I've got your back.
ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Writing, being alone, people-watching, cats, chocolate, most comfort foods, fluffy blankets, sleepovers
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Dogs (she's scared of them), socializing, being around people, spicy foods, fish, high heels
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Creative, kind, caring
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Cares a little too much, no self-confidence, self-deprecating, blames herself for everything

About that... I'm not good at love.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A sea-glass pendant carved to look like a rose on a leather cord.
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: She always lands on her feet. Always. You can toss her off a frickin' roof or something and she'll land on her feet and be perfectly fine. Scared, but fine.

When I write, I can make the world exactly how I want it for a little while.

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
- Recess (Melanie Martinez)
- Little League (Conan Gray)
- ilomilo (Billie Eilish)
- Say Anything (girl in red)

I love you. Like, platonically. Not I-wanna-kiss-you love. You know?

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: If you hurt my smol baby I will kill you-

And I'm really, really sorry for making you waste your time on me...

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I'm going to approve myself for now until Phyllis gets here and officially approves it because IDK if I'm actually authorized to approve myself but yeah

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Gecko, yer a mod, can you approve me?

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yeah

Abigail is Approveth

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments ❦Could you just own your awesomeness for once?❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Reagan Emily Vera
ᴀɢᴇ: 17
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pansexual
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Osiris

❦Start somewhere❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 06/20/04
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Los Angles, Californiaʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ:
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Singer

❦Now let’s go prove everybody wrong.❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): she is shy (I mean it). she's kind to people even to the one she doesn't know. caring but doesn't show. she's very loyal to her brother, Reggie. she's very daring when she's with her brother. she's usually the one that calms down her brother when he has an anxiety attack. she never knew her parents but she's very stubborn.

❦We’re the only family we’re ever gonna need.❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Reagan and Reggie were at school when they found out about their powers. A month after they found they found out, their parents died in a car crash. they have been living with their aunt ever since. they were always in the studio where they play music to let their emotions out.

❦what's coming is better than what's gone❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/af/b8/38...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: N/A
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a2/b9/a3/a2...

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/60/1e/a3/60...

❦your eyes stole all my words away❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

❦Never giving up on you❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: MUSIC!!
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: tomatoes
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: her brother
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: the dark

❦It's now or never❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A gold necklace
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Ice/Water
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: has a tattoo of a Snowflake

❦now I'm finally free❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: the Julie and the phantoms playlist

❦Don't just exist, live❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: SIBLINGS, YAY!

❦say yes, to new adventures❦

❦Woke. Yeah, that’s a cool word. What does it mean?❦

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Reginald 'Reggie' Vera
ᴀɢᴇ: 17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Gay
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Set

❦two worlds collide when I'm with you❦

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 06/23/04
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Hollywood, California
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Singer

❦It’s a closed door, and you gotta bust it open.❦

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): He is soft (i really mean it). He's loyal to his sister. kind to his friends. He's caring but doesn't show it. he's very daring when he's with his sister. Reagans usually, the one that calms him down when he has an anxiety attack. he never knew her parents but he's very stubborn.

❦About our music…it’s like an energy. It connects us with people. They can feel us when we play. I want that connection with everybody.❦

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Reggie and Reagan were at school when they found out about their powers. A month after they found they found out, their parents died in a car crash. they have been living with their aunt ever since. they were always in the studio where they play music to let their emotions out.

❦you are your home❦

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:https://lolalambchops.com/wp/wp-conte...
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Jeremy Shada
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/f0/9a/7f/f0...

https://lolalambchops.com/wp/wp-conte...

❦Bro, a ghost hug isn’t the feel-good moment that you think it is.❦

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
(view spoiler)

❦She’s legit. I got ghost bumps.❦

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: MUSIC!!
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: tomatoes
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: his sister
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: the dark

❦I'm gonna stand tall❦

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: a silver necklace
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: Fire/Heat
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: A tattoo of a blue flame

❦I love you no matter what❦

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: Julie and the Phantoms playlist

❦I'm going out of my mind❦

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: SIBLINGS, YAY!!

❦Can't live without you❦

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments what about the guard?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments Could they be in the guard together?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments Can they be royalty from a different country?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 23 comments they have fire and ice is that okay?

REDQUEEN {SEEKER OF LOVE} (redqueen0012) | 65 comments So I made the correction to Alena can she be approved??

message 39: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments She’s so cooolllll

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I approve them then

message 41: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Sep 30, 2020 10:21AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh)

I'm not a nice person, and I won't pretend to be.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kane Levett
ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Gay
ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Anubis

I hit the ground running, and I kept running until it was too late to stop.

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: March 27th
ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Illea
ᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇ: 7
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Laborer

That sounds like something you would do.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Kane is closed off and guarded, with an angry exterior. He's abrasive and sarcastic, and doesn't take shit from anyone. The son of Anubis is actually kind of a cinnamon roll underneath, but he'll have to be really good friends with you to let you see that side of him. He's independent and hates having to ask for help from anyone, no matter who. Kane has a quick temper and is easily angered, but he's not one to take it out on other people. He gets brief moments where his guard drops, and someone could catch a glimpse of his true personality, how broken he is... but that rarely lasts more than a second. Once he's decided he likes somebody, he'll protect them with his life, but he can be incredibly overprotective.

You could've gotten yourself killed, you idiot!

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ (5+ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ): Kane was born after a one-night-stand between a woman from a wealthy family and an unknown father, later revealed to be Anubis. The boy's family was ashamed of him and hid him from the world, forbidding him from leaving the house. His family members were always either ignoring him or treating him like dirt, and when he was ten, Kane decided he'd had enough of it. He escaped through the window and ran away in the night. After a few days of walking, sleeping on the ground and eating out of trash cans, he stopped at a farm and offered to help with the coming harvest for a reasonable price. The owner was skeptical about hiring a tiny kid, but he was conveniently short-handed and needed more people, so he agreed. The money Kane got from working there was enough to pay a month's rent at a relatively cheap inn. He started living there and doing random jobs, and eventually got into a sort of routine. However, his half-sister Mallory has been looking for him for years, and she put his name into the Selection as a way of finding him. So yeah, now he's here. Fun.

I suppose I'll see you in the stars then, Prince.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Conan Gray
ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ: Usually just a threadbare white t-shirt and jeans with a thin jacket when it's cold.

Well, guess what? You're wrong.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ (Soft, I'm totally stealing the way you do this XD sorry)
Never made you proud (view spoiler)
Never was good enough (view spoiler)
Never coming back (view spoiler)
Never needed you anyway (view spoiler)

You're too nice to me. What did I do to deserve it?

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: The color green, small children, vanilla-flavored anything
ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Arrogance, his family, people as a whole
ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ: Independent, physical strength, caring
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ: Too independent, masked, overprotective

I... I just can't do it, okay?

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ: A small pocketknife that he keeps with him constantly for self-defense
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ/ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ: He can sense death, I guess? (view spoiler)

Your life is more important than mine anyway.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: Yee I have smol angry boi

Fuck. Off.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thank you XD I put quite a bit of work into him

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) So uh is he approved?

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yeah but I don't like approving my own characters because

uh

yeah

message 47: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader "I miss the old you"
'many will, she was easier to kill"

Name: Margret Odison
Orientation: Bi
Godly Parent: Throth

"Does it look like I need a crown to be a queen?"

Birthday: Jan. 16
Place of Birth: Who knows.
Relationship Status: Open
Castle: ?????
Occuaption: Jewelry maker[If thats a thing]

" We need to b*tchslap this sh*nk"

Personality: Margert enjoys talking to people and learning about them so she can create a spiecal peice of jewelry to match them.
She also hates it when someone disrespects another person unless she also doesn't like the person.

" In this world it is ether fight or be fought"

History: Margret has been raised on the streets were she has been known to be a thug of some sort. Is very smart in a way that she can make herself the badguy while protecting someone.
Margret has had a hard life as she didn't have a family and is now looking for a way to better herself for her family to come after her.

"Let's burn the world"

Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, white skin, 5ft.
Dress Style: jackets, jeans, and T-shirts

"I don't know whats going on but I am going back to bed."

Relations:
TBD

"Don't you remember sweetheart? I'm the villain in this story"

Likes: Sweets[Though she will never admit it], children, art, reading, fighting, sleep, winter and loves black tea.
Dislikes: The color pink, tomatoes, and summer
Strengths: Is a great fighter, a mother hen, can recall information easily.
Weaknesses: Someone she loves being hurt, swimming.

"Oh for the love of all thats still holy in the world"

Speical Items: A black dagger that she carrys around
Powers/Abilities: A treasure trove of wisdom.
Other: can watch someone fight and copy their moves exactly

"Alright let's fight!"

Playlist:
Killing Butterflies by Lewis Blissett
Ghosts by Jacob Tillberg
Alive by Sia
Forget by Greg Gold & Gomson

"I can't even drink my tea in peace"

Authors note: BACK AWAY SLOWLY.

"Honey if they want you for your thighs, arms and chest, send 'em to KFC."

message 48: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Okay just saying I don't know if I got my character right so any help is welcome!

« previous 1 3

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread