2022 Reading Challenge discussion

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
This topic is about City of Fallen Angels
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (last edited Nov 22, 2020 06:13PM) (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2275 comments This thread is to discuss City of Fallen Angels, the fourth book in the The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.

Pages: 425 pages

Length: 1 Month (October)

Participants: Ruthie, Sunshine, Fiona, Dikshita, Alison, Julia.

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments I should be getting this from my library app soon! After the last one, I'm really looking forward to this.

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Started today!

Alison | 990 comments Hi Ruthie...I probably won't start until next week...Looking forward to comparing notes! :)

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Ok no worries! No rush!

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments I wasn't sure at the beginning if I would like this book but I ended up really liking it.

(view spoiler)

Alison | 990 comments Sorry, Ruthie...I got a little twisted around in my books for the month and am starting this book by Wednesday this week!! I should have it done by the end of the weekend! 😊

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments no worries at all!

message 10: by Alison (last edited Oct 24, 2020 04:03PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alison | 990 comments I am about 50% through the book and:
(view spoiler)

Alison | 990 comments I finished today:
(view spoiler)

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Yes I totally agree! I have to keep reminding myself about Clary being so young too. This one was definitely better. The last of the original trilogy and this one are my fave's so far. I also enjoyed more of the backstory and more focus on Simon and some relationship defining for multiple characters. It makes me excited to read the upcoming books! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

City of Fallen Angels (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cassandra Clare (other topics)