The Academy of Espionage discussion

Characters > Character Workshop

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

ayla (storiesandfolklore) | 5153 comments Mod
You can post your characters that are in progress (WIP) here! Please tag them in spoilers though

message 2: by Vex (last edited Sep 25, 2020 09:28PM) (new)

Vex | 83 comments Aidan
(view spoiler)
Mio
(view spoiler)

message 3: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

They look great so far!

message 4: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Nice!! The limit is 5 characters, just make sure you remember

message 5: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 09, 2020 06:48AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (view spoiler)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought that was Adelaide Kane for a second and freaked out.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) No

I don't know who it is I just used the picture in another group and wanted to use it again

message 8: by ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Dagger!! Yay!!!

message 9: by WalkingCrown (last edited Oct 19, 2020 05:41PM) (new)

WalkingCrown (kngchvrles) | 226 comments NAME: Michael Lefrançois-Vanderdjat

LOOKS: description

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 180 lbs

PERSONALITY: Nihilistic, Stern, Selfish, Intelligent, Elegant, Pessimistic, Homicidal, Distant, Saddened, Arrogant.

SKILLS: Extreme Hand to hand combat, Swordsman, Sniper.

FAMILY/HISTORY: Michael was born in France but moved to Toronto, Canada. He was the only child of Pierre and Helen. He grew up fairly wealthy, his mother and father both had High paying jobs and knew how invest. Although, even though his situation sounds like a good life... it isn't. His Mother was an Unfaithful Woman and his Father wasn't a good father and was extremely flawed.

Things weren't going too well so they Split. Micheal was sent foster care where immediately pocked my a Mysterious man. That man was named Colon Vanderdjat. He was a Very Skilled assassin and was looking for a Side kick. So taught Michael... Everything he knew to achieve "Human Perfection". Michael was sent here by Colon, who also a Graduate of the Academy.

PET: None

OTHER: He meditates, and his meditation can last hours.