Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Update/Changes to Role?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viviana (new)

Viviana Izzo (vivianaizzo) | 4 comments HI! I just tried to update some info for a book that I uploaded on behalf of the author's request. Unfortunately, i've received the following note "Your permissions will only allow the editing of the metadata". I checked and I'm receiving the exact same note for EVERY book I've tried to edit.

Has something changed as a whole or are there new restrictions that I haven't been made aware of?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14719 comments There is a 24-hour window after adding the book in which you can make changes, unless you are a Goodreads Librarian, which it does not look like you are.
We will be happy to edit anything that you need editing if you post here.

message 3: by Viviana (new)

Viviana Izzo (vivianaizzo) | 4 comments Thanks, but that's the interesting part, I am a Goodreads Librarian and have been for YEARS! This is why I'm not sure what's going on. Thank you!

Emily wrote: "There is a 24-hour window after adding the book in which you can make changes, unless you are a Goodreads Librarian, which it does not look like you are.
We will be happy to edit anything that you..."

message 4: by Emily (last edited Sep 21, 2020 12:11PM) (new)

Emily | 14719 comments You will have to contact Support if you have questions about your librarian status.
https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.