ASIANS UNITE discussion

BOTM > October BOTM 2020

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments Hi! The Book of The Month for October will be announced on 24th September 11:59pm IST. Just a reminder, BOTM is an optional activity.
Following are some basic guidelines for the event-
1. To increase participation, I'll create different time stamps for people who want to start on different dates.
2. In lieu of the first guideline, the people willing to participate can provide the dates they want to start at below. People who start at similar timings will have their own individual subtopics.
3. The people who wish to start on 1st October can discuss the book in this topic.

Feel free to DM me if you have a query.
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

message 2: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments So I've run into a tiny problem. The BOTM poll resulted in a four way tie. I'm narrowing the poll down to two choices so we get a clearer result and am putting the poll up today. The results should be up by tomorrow XD

message 3: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments The BOTM is *drumroll* Little Fires Everywhere!!

message 4: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) YAY

message 5: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments XD

message 6: by amia (new)

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) this was my pick but because of school i dunno if i can read it. what was i thinking lol

message 7: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments Lol its okay
lemme know if you can find the time to start it, its pretty interesting

message 8: by Ari, Head of BOTMs (new)

Ari (manilabread) | 75 comments Sooo is anyone reading the book? I haven't started it yet but I will ASAP XD