the kingdom of agria //semi-advanced// discussion

THE PALACE - SUBFLOOR > The Servants' Quarters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rose - 忻怡 - (last edited Sep 20, 2020 02:12AM) (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection)
description     description     description

description

Amidst the dark dinghy chambers, dwell the servants and those who serve the royal family of Agria. Maids, guards and cooks reside in the quarters, relieving after a day's work. Though the entire atmosphere is wet and cold, the old fireplace crackled with fire every night, along with the cozy chatter of its inhabitants. Wine, steaming soup and meat are passed around as the workers ate together blissfully, the comfort of their bunks awaiting.

In Agria, no one is mistreated. Not even the servants.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella swaggers in, looking around. She looks around the room with distaste. But inside she was really jumping with joy

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 375 comments Mod
Grace walked in and tapped Ella on the shoulder.
"Hi," she said softly.

message 4: by Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away| (last edited Sep 30, 2020 04:18PM) (new)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella swings around. "Well hello!" She scanns the girl and takes in her pretty face, long black hair, and blue eyes. She smiles at the girl
(is she moddest)
She silently laughs as she takes in the girls modest clothing, then looks at herself. She was wearing a Dress she had made herself. A tight reviling red dress. It only reaches around her mid theighs
((im thinking if they become friends Ella could help her get out of her confert zone more and be less shy)

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El walks in. Stands at the edge of the room. Watching the two other people. She was still not used to being around others so much

((Sounds good! Grace is pretty outgoing once you get to know her, but she's always quiet, and never raises her voice above speaking level, which is loud for her. And she is pretty modest!))
"I'm Grace. I've been here for a while, but I worked on the other side of the palace. I got moved over here to help one of the Selected girls, Jessica Pembrooke. You are?"

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella holds out her hand, and gives the girl a firm shake. "Ella. Ella Kismore. Im here to help Alea Sirena." She taps her chin looking over the girl's clothes again

"Nice to meet you, Ella," Grace said softly. She smiled. "I'm excited to meet Lady Pembrooke. All the girls this year seem so nice. I wonder what kinds of dresses she likes. They all have such different opinions."

message 9: by Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away| (last edited Sep 30, 2020 07:21PM) (new)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella nods, sidetracted. "You know you have a great body.. you could defently pull off a dress like mine"

Grace blushed. "Thanks . . . I guess?" She hung her arms awkwardly at her sides. "I've never wanted to try. My family never had enough money growing up, anyways. My dad's salary from the palace had to support three kids, which was always difficult. I generally grew up making my own clothes, but only from the cheap fabrics we could buy for nearly nothing at the discount shop. Never the material used for the girl's dresses."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El watches. Still not speaking. She doesn’t think they will notice her

Grace looked around, noticing a girl standing on the other side of the room. Grace waves.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El waves back slowly. Walking over. “What’s your names?” She asks

Grace sticks out her hand. "Hi. I'm Grace Agrah. I worked on the other side of the palace but got moved here to take care of one of the Selected girls, Lady Jessica Pembrooke."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “I am El, I am also one of the maids for the selected” she says. And shakes her hand lightly but quickly pulls away. She gives the other girl a small smile

"Nice to meet you, El," Grace said softly.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El smiles at Grace. “What elemental are you?” She asks

"Just a touch of water. Barely a few drops."
Grace looked down, not wanting to reveal in her eyes that she was lying. She could summon barely a few drops . . . but also a small summer rainstorm.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El notes that she had looked away. “There is more to that story” she thinks but doesn’t say anything. “I am a air elemental” she says

"Cool. I always wished I was air or earth, but water it is. Not very useful, but it's there."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “I find water elementals cool” El says. “I have never met one before now” she says

"That's cool." Grace flicked up a tiny orb of water and whirled it around.
"This is about as much as I have," she said.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “That’s so interesting” El exclaims. A soft breeze appears and plays with Grace’s hair. But soon disappears “That’s me” she explains so not to startle Grace

"I know." Grace makes her hand into a fist, and the water disappears. "That seems so much more useful than just some water. You can move, and pick things up, with only your wind."

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “You can help with cleaning and filling of the bath better than I can” El says. The wind now circles El

"You think that little amount of water helps me?" She snorted. It didn't.

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) El drops the topic. “Want to go somewhere else?” She asks

"Uh, sure? Let me get this load of laundry over to the wash first." She grabbed the bin and hauled it over a couple rooms and added it to a neat stack. She walked back to where El and Ella were.
"Where to?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “I don’t really know, I think we are allowed anywhere as long as we aren’t in the way” El says

"Maybe the gardens?"

Fable 『He will Slay You with His Tongue』 (kawaiifoxhestia) “Sure” El says. “Lead the way”

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella watches the two girls go and sighs

((Ella can go with them?))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((eh i have school to do so shes just gonna stay here))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella sighs, wishing she had someone she could be herself with. She crosses her arms over her chest and ducks her head. SHe walks over to a bad and curls up, sniffing.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella sits up after a time and desides to go to her charge. SHe stands and straightens her dress. SHe puts her hair up into a messy bun and walks out of the room

((Ooh! Can Ella see Lea with Jess and Grace? Talking to yourself gets boring really quickly XD))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((sureeeeeee but um lmao Lea's with Grey and Red hasnt been on XD))

((Ah well maybe Grey can do his guard thing and Lea can kick him out to go do his job or something?))

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella storms in fuming. Her dress, https://media.lucyinthesky.com/data/J..., shooting up as she sits down in a huff. SHe quickly flattens it, hping nobody saw

Grace follows her in, wearing Eliza J Dresses | Light Pink Bell Sleeve Dress With Pockets | Poshmark
"I'm sorry, Ella. Is everything okay?"

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella crosses her arms and glares at the girl. "Go. Away." She says biting off her words.

"What did I do?" Grace asks, not hurt, just confused.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella shakes her head, supprisingly jelous of the girl. "Your....just so freakin perfect."

Grace sits down next to Ella.
"Me? Perfect? I wish. Are you kidding? Look at you! You're so confidant, and have such cute clothes, and are so pretty, you're the perfect one! Boys are falling all over you! I'm just a shy little maid."

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella shakes her head, her black hair falling out of its bun. "No. I would rather be like you. I would rather be a virgin and insent."
((she was raped by her dad and abused))
She stares at her lap, reliving all those horrable memories.

((That's really sad :( ))
"I'm so sorry," Grace said softly. She put her arm around the other girl.
"I don't know what that's like. My parents abandoned me when I was a baby, but I lived in a house with a caring dad and two great siblings. I'm sorry you never got that."

"It must be really difficult."

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Ella leans into Grace and sighs. "I wish i wasnt like this."

“Me neither.” Grace stroked Ella’s hair. “Our lives will get better. They will.”

« previous 1