The Academy of Espionage discussion

The ISO's Island > The ISO HQ

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 5153 comments Mod
(RP ONLY)

message 2: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 13, 2020 06:08AM) (new)

Adira paced the room, out of habit. "The FBI, you say?" She asked, more of a rhetorical question. "Meddling in our business. They should know better. What happened?"

message 3: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Adira's eyebrows shot up, but she quickly regained composure. "...tried to assassinate you. Interesting...but do you have any idea why? Are you a target of one of them?"

message 4: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (last edited Oct 13, 2020 06:17AM) (new)

"Maybe so," Adira conceded. "Which agent was it, if I may ask?"

message 5: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((me too!))

message 6: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Adira frowned. "The FBI don't wear masks."

message 7: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Gtg))

message 8: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

((Yeah, okay, whenever I say gtg I will respond first then go XD cause I always forget to post until you remind me))

“And who, if it isn’t the FBI, do you think did it?” Adira asked smoothly.

message 9: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 1773 comments ((for the record, i dont think im a sane as i used to be but...))

message 10: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Bella ||are you sane?|| wrote: "(XD okay!)

Clayre tries not to snarl. "I told you it was the FBI! But..it might've been the Enemies.""

"The Enemies," Adira raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Elaborate."

message 11: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Adira looked at Sylvia. "Fine. I'll leave it be. For now. But I will be investigating this further."

♥ strawberry cow ♥ Cameron walks in, she scanned the room and walked around.

(( Outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2b/09/34/2b... ))

message 13: by Ayla, The Founder (Sadie, Evangeline, Meredith, & Alessandra) (new)

Adira looked coldly after Clayre, turning to face Zale, Madeleine, and Sylvia.