What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mainline
This topic is about Mainline
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Science Fiction. Female assassin who can jump dimensions trying to get back to original dimension to avenge lover's death. Older than 15 years. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by chinesepowered.com (last edited Sep 16, 2020 03:09PM) (new)

chinesepowered.com (chinesepowered) | 2 comments Read this book 15+ years ago probably. At least 10 years ago. Paperback science fiction.

Female assassin or thief who can jump dimensions. Has someone she likes (also female, either romantically or just really tight friends?). That person dies, either from betrayal or some incident but someone killed her.

Out of emotional angst, she jumps really far dimensions. She tries to get back to original dimension to kill the person/people who killed her.

message 2: by Stephen (last edited Sep 17, 2020 07:18AM) (new)

Stephen (swynn68) | 80 comments It's been a long time, so this may be way off base, but this reminds me of Deborah Christian's Kar Kalim

Edit: I may be misremembering the book. The one I remember is probably Mainline

chinesepowered.com (chinesepowered) | 2 comments Thank you! It's Mainline! :)

How do I mark as solved?

message 4: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (swynn68) | 80 comments Yay! While poking around to jog my memory, I saw that Christian just published a sequel to Mainline. I may have to dig it up myself to enjoy the new chapter.

I think the message #3 will be enough to move it eventuallly. You can go into the subject line, and add the note "SOLVED: " to the beginning of the subject and it will happen more quickly.