Authors & Reviewers discussion

Beta Reader > $2 per 1,000 words. Thorough feedback. Available for sensitivity reading.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Moretti (angelinamoretti) | 2 comments Hello, writers! I’m offering beta reading services for $2 per 1,000 words. For this service, you will receive documents detailing feedback per chapter. I will read horrror, fantasy, ya, and middle grade, though I am open to other genres.

A few years ago, I wrote my novel and searched for many beta readers, received a few acceptances, only to have more than 90% percent back out before I even sent the first chapter. With a paid beta reader, you can avoid the headache and receive feedback on a schedule. Also, I can be a sensitivity reader if you’re looking to have your novel read from a Hispanic perspective.

Please email me at angelinamorettiauthor@gmail.com if you’re interested or have questions. Thank you!

message 2: by Tina (last edited Sep 17, 2020 07:43AM) (new)

Tina (wlitig) Hi Angelina, I've saved your email address. I will likely contact you later in the year as I have a space opera trilogy (with horror aspects) that I will be needing betas for. Thanks!