Self Published Fantasy Month discussion

The Thief Who Pulled on Trouble's Braids (Amra Thetys, #1)
Read-Along – Week 2 (Ch. 9–16) > The Plot Thickens – And this tale goes on

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine (its_justine) Let's discuss this plot, shall we? Now we're not only dealing with a murder mystery and the origins of an unknown object, but now there's an assassination plot thrown into the mix.

– Holgren suspects the golden toad possesses ancient, god-forged magic. If it indeed does, then we now know someone (perhaps Heirus) may be wanting to harness that magic. Do you think it's as straightforward as that, or do you believe there will be yet another wrench thrown into the grand scheme?
– Who is this Gauche Gavon, and who do you believe put out a contract on Amra's (intact) head?

Peyton | 15 comments Yes, definitely another wrench will be thrown in. I don't know what it is, but I'm excited to find out. So far there have been to many wrenches for me not to expect any more.

I don't know about this Gavon. I'm sure he's important, but I doubt he put the contract on Amra's head because he does not seem like the mage-needing type. (like he'd rather just torture the information out of her).

Honestly, there are too many characters for me to even guess who might've put the contract on Amra's head. I'm overwhelmed, but the story is very exciting so far!

message 3: by Jason (new) - added it

Jason Aycock | 20 comments Mod
I feel like we haven't seen the last plot twist yet. I'm betting there are a few more and I hesitate to guess. I kinda just like going a long for the ride at this point.

Gavon - don't know what all to think yet.