Play Book Tag discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sallys (new)

Sallys | 246 comments I loved this book. I feel it is a must-read and give it 5 stars. The novel is about a family in the aftermath of a traumatic loss The writing is excellent, the story is compelling and the characters are complex and realistic. I found the book drew me in and was hard to put down. I was sorry to leave the characters when I finished and was left wanting to read her next book.

message 2: by Holly R W (last edited Sep 11, 2020 09:10AM) (new)

Holly R W | 1251 comments I remember this book very well. It's the first book ever that I've had to draw a family tree for the characters. I kept forgetting which kids were born to which set of parents. Despite the confusion, I found it to be an interesting read.

If you're looking for another book of the author's to read, I can recommend The Dutch House. It was wonderful!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8514 comments I really thought this book was so interesting! I thought the dynamics were fascinating and it felt real.

message 4: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5794 comments I love Patchett's writing. Good choice for this tag.

message 5: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8318 comments Book Concierge wrote: "I love Patchett's writing. Good choice for this tag."

Thank you, BC, for adding the author's name in here to help while I do the shelving! A one-word title can be tricky to pick which one should go on the shelf!