NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Need Help? [Ask the Group] > Does anyone know how go access the Goodreads giveaway page from within the app?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (new)

Joy Perry (jettaperry3) | 5 comments I normally just access it from an email link for a giveaway that I already entered but now when I try to get in that way it no longer works. :(

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori Boyd (loriboyd) | 26 comments I can’t do much from the app. I usually have to go to the main site for giveaways.

message 3: by Joy (new)

Joy Perry (jettaperry3) | 5 comments hi Lori Boyd, thanks for your response. How do I access it from the site?

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori Boyd (loriboyd) | 26 comments Look under Browse. Click on giveaways! Good luck.

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy Perry (jettaperry3) | 5 comments thanks Lori, I will try that!

message 6: by Joy (last edited Sep 11, 2020 10:47AM) (new)

Joy Perry (jettaperry3) | 5 comments It worked!!! I just had to figure out how to get to the Goodreads site without my Kindle automatically switching to the app when i typed in the website address in my browser. Thanks again!

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books (mackenzie_h) | 12 comments If you google “goodreads giveaways” it’ll actually pull up the link to them and then on mine it opens in the app, so that’s how I access it on my phone ❤️

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori Boyd (loriboyd) | 26 comments Thanks Mackenzie! I didn’t know that!

message 9: by Joy (new)

Joy Perry (jettaperry3) | 5 comments Thanks Mackenzie! Good To Know

message 10: by Fictionophile (new)

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 166 comments Under the Browse tab there is a dropdown menu then click on the one named 'Giveaways'.

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books (mackenzie_h) | 12 comments Of course! Happy to help! I do think it’s so strange you can’t find it directly inside of the app though.